Page 1355 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 35585512551305134513521353135413551356135713581365 ... LastLast
Results 16,249 to 16,260 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Not sure about the bushes, but a lot of EP3 owners go for MTEC shifter springs. They're roughly $50, supposed to reduce slop and make shifting more direct. I'm going to be putting some in pretty soon, even though I have no problems with the sloppy stock shifter
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

There's definitely nothing wrong with the stock shifter, I'm just wandering if any worth while improvements exist.
    Using Tapatalk

I'll report back with my thoughts on mtec race springs

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    The shifter base bushings makes shifting feel really direct, almost like that bolt rifle action haha. It takes out that mushy feel when you shift. The shifter cable bushings imo didn't make much of a difference; however I did find those billet shifter cable bushings tend to seize and have some resistance when shifting, i didn't like it at all. I recommend going with delrin material or hybrid racing/tegiwa's cable billet bushings with the ball bearings in it.

As for the mtec race springs, all i noticed was that it takes more effort to shift into reverse. Especially if your shifter looks like a chode with a countersunk gear knob lol

I would recommend the tegiwa short shifter adapter, along with the shifter base and cable bushings and mtec springs. All that really tightens up the shifting and is defs worth it. Especially for those who get lots of 2nd and 3rd gear grinds.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

dat chode

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Anyone got a belt auto tensioner assembly I can buy?

I think mines starting to shit itself. Can see ir bouncing aroun. Everytime I start the car cold is squeals like an old volvo and when I drive sounds like there's crickets my hood
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    anyone here know how much it will cost to repair/replace the driver side window motor?

mines not working atm,

just need a rough estimate

Where to buy Hondata thermal gasket for RRC?
    Last edited by Kreston; 09-06-2014 at 07:43 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Just want to confirm, do dc5 coilovers fit onto our ep3s?
    mmmmmmmmmm EM1

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    They need modification I think

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Kreston try eBay mate

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Thought so, does anyone know what needs to be modified by any chance? Thanks though
    mmmmmmmmmm EM1