Page 1340 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 34084012401290133013371338133913401341134213431350 ... LastLast
Results 16,069 to 16,080 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Scooter Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    :/ Where from? I've only got the headlights itself so far lol
    Ebay.co.uk, EP3's are abundant in the UK so if you haggle with the sellers you could probably get a pair of FL lights for under 100 pounds and around 100 pounds shipping. Still works out cheaper; that's what I would have done but my mates going UK soon so his just going to bring me back a pair instead.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    :/ Where from? I've only got the headlights itself so far lol
    Ill ask Peter he posted a link to a site which supplies the whole headlight which I was originally planning on doing.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Check on Japan's eBay too. I bought a pair of genuine preface lift headlights for $10 each lol

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by viett View Post
    Ebay.co.uk, EP3's are abundant in the UK so if you haggle with the sellers you could probably get a pair of FL lights for under 100 pounds and around 100 pounds shipping. Still works out cheaper; that's what I would have done but my mates going UK soon so his just going to bring me back a pair instead.
    For people going after for facelift headlights, just be aware that there is a difference between the UKDM and JDM facelift headlights.

The UKDM facelift headlights uses h4 halogens not HID, so therefore it is unlikely that you are able to reuse your existing HID bulbs unless one decides to change the OEM HIDs with aftermarket h4 HIDs.

Another note is that Ling's Honda does not stock the JDM headlight. Only the UKDM headlight. I know of a friend who has been burnt by this.

For the JDM headlight I would think it is best to enquire amayama.com. They sell brand Honda genuine parts.

If amayama's price is too high, quote the exact Honda part number you need and ask Jessestreeter for a price quote. He might be able to source cheaper prices for brand new OEM parts from Japan.

Good luck
    Last edited by Poeter; 17-02-2014 at 10:06 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    anyone have any ideal locations for mount an oil cooler? was thinking maybe behind the front impact bar for safety reasons... (low oil pressure = gg engine)
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by andhey View Post
    out of curiosity for those with gauges, what's your oil temp at normally when driving?
    What sort of temps are you seeing on the gauges?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    mine sits around 80'c crusing, but on highway with the engine constantly at 4k rpm and spirited driving it goes up to 90'c
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Quote Originally Posted by -JC- View Post
    Trying to avoid going OEM if there is no difference between them and the Denso ones on Amazon. I just need to make sure I'm buying the right one. The part number you listed looks as though its the secondary sensor, I don't suppose you have the box lying around anywhere so I can confirm? I'm on a pretty tight budget these days so I want this to be a one shot deal, I don't want to have to re-enter negotiations with the minister for all things financial . . .

Thanks again for your help.
    JC I can confirm the part number listed by UNA91 is for the primary sensor. Same part number as listed on the box I got from JDMYard.

I didn't want to buy an OEM primary sensor due to the price, but had to coz of the short time frame I had at the time.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Fantastic, thanks Mike!

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    You guys rock, thats Vvvtec.