Page 674 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1745746246646716726736746756766776847247741174 ... LastLast
Results 8,077 to 8,088 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3 FL
    its set then, gonna try save up for a gruppem and a 5zigen catback.. from all reports you get a nice sounding ep3 out of this combination no? any other suggestions would be very much appreciated

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by mtonep3 View Post
    Ep3 because of it's engine.

Anyway guys know of c pillar bar is any useful?
    I was looking into the c-pillar when I had my ep3 alot of the older honda's have them but cops will defect u
    Last edited by white_ep3_civic; 16-03-2010 at 03:55 PM.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by g3F View Post
    just a newb question if i end up modding out my ep3. wat is the first thing i should be looking to do? im thinkin of upgrading my car in stages..

1: CAI (probs GruppeM or Injen if I'm tight for $$)
    2: Cat back exhaust
    3: ECU (K100 / 300?)
    4: maybe a full toda system...a BIG maybe...

is that basically all thats needed for a EP3? other than spending massive amounts for a few gains after? also tell me if i got the order wrong since im prob retarded

cheers guys
    I went injen, cat back, headers, coilovers and few bars.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Quote Originally Posted by g3F View Post
    its set then, gonna try save up for a gruppem and a 5zigen catback.. from all reports you get a nice sounding ep3 out of this combination no? any other suggestions would be very much appreciated
    once i do get around to put on the gruppe m i'll tell you about it
    probably this weekend or nxt. oh and about the intakes injen/fujita be bang for buck but if you wanna be a baller go get the gruppe for the extra carbon fibre bits.

I heard injen might be abit dangerouse if u drive over a big puddle
    type[R]

I got gruppeM and rm01a catback, plus apexi vafc2, it's pretty powerfull and sounds very good, so far best 1/4mile time is 14.2@162km/h, lot's of people told me I should be able to get into mid to high 13s with better 60" time and bit of weight reduction.
    So power wise EP3 is up there with lots of boosted cars, for example few evos on the night were getting high 13s and low 14s which is nothing special when you consider they are 4WD plus turbo hehe

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Trolololley
    Quote Originally Posted by Malenic1981 View Post
    I got gruppeM and rm01a catback, plus apexi vafc2, it's pretty powerfull and sounds very good, so far best 1/4mile time is 14.2@162km/h, lot's of people told me I should be able to get into mid to high 13s with better 60" time and bit of weight reduction.
    So power wise EP3 is up there with lots of boosted cars, for example few evos on the night were getting high 13s and low 14s which is nothing special when you consider they are 4WD plus turbo hehe
    hmm i ran a best of 14.6 at WSID completely stock.. im pretty sure your car would be capable of a better time than that?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Malenic1981 View Post
    Practice on driving.......Myself and Chubbysteve both got into 13.9's with just SRI and catback....stock everything else!

Quote Originally Posted by Rai-C View Post
    hmm i ran a best of 14.6 at WSID completely stock.. im pretty sure your car would be capable of a better time than that?
    Again.....practice ray

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    i ran 14.1 with intake + exhaust on my first wsid run. Im a terrible driver >_<

2nd time i went i got even worse times. i went backwards lol

how do you guys launch you cars??

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by mtonep3 View Post
    I heard injen might be abit dangerouse if u drive over a big puddle
    Neva had any issues with mine. Just gotta b cautious.

I got a 14.5 with intake and catback. Launched round 4k

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3 Civic Type R
    Hey guys, just picked up some skunk2 stage2 cams, springs and lifters... a k-pro and a 70mm throttle body! I'll keep you guys updated on my gains. I plan on getting it installed and tuned by bel-garage in sydney. Would everyone agree they are the best option for this?