Page 1067 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 67567967101710571064106510661067106810691070107711171167 ... LastLast
Results 12,793 to 12,804 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Anyone find their recaros squeaky when going over bump/bumpy roads? Mine squeaks and clicks, not very obvious but knowing its there just drives me nuts haha. Also my drivers side seat hip bolsters feel really loose, not the actual foam but the plastic. I could wiggle it back and forth. The same as the rails on my seats
    could be rust, and/or warped plastic.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebox View Post
    Anyone know whats the bulb used for the projector headlights? my front left headlight doesnt work no more~ i assume its the bulb but the alarm systems wired though to the same headlight, and normally it should be wired to the parkers instead
    Pretty sure OEM bulbs are D2R.

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    Pretty sure OEM bulbs are D2R.
    are the D2Rs the same ones that go into the facelift ones ? just wanna make sure before i DIY

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    Mine are fine and didnt do anything like you describe, although I have now changed to a vanner tunner special ultra low seat rail, feels great sitting so low and being able to dump the steering wheel even lower and have a clear view of the cluster.
    good to know you like it.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Good info man looked at xposed and the price is slightly better for the gruppeM from there will be getting mine soon now, btw anyone know what brands or where to get the silicone hoses for the ep3 intake?
    Tegiwa sells the silicone intake pipes. (Should have told me earlier, I could have ordered one with your other part).

Again +1 for Jesse Streeter, I got my gruppe m through him and saved well over $300compared to the cheapest local price. Shipped via ems too.

Mine are fine and didnt do anything like you describe, although I have now changed to a vanner tunner special ultra low seat rail, feels great sitting so low and being able to dump the steering wheel even lower and have a clear view of the cluster.
    Nice

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    Tegiwa sells the silicone intake pipes. (Should have told me earlier, I could have ordered one with your other part).

Again +1 for Jesse Streeter, I got my gruppe m through him and saved well over $300compared to the cheapest local price. Shipped via ems too.
    Yeah I should have ordered it at the time, oh well, also with the gruppeM I have seen them on xposed for $931, how much did you pay for yours again?
    Last edited by JDM EP3; 25-05-2012 at 04:22 PM.
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    good to know you like it.
    thanks man

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK
    eeek! 1k for an intake :s

thats some moola

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    hmm, i took the seat out and wiggled it abit and found the sound to be coming from around the lever to fold the seats down, oiled it all up but still makes noise. I sort of sounds like shaking a white out pen with those metal things inside them lol Don't really wanna take it apart cause i'm scared i'd mess something up lol
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Yeah I should have ordered it at the time, oh well, also with the gruppeM I have seen them on xposed for $931, how much did you pay for yours again?
    Will end up cheaper if you go through Streeter! Also, many people (including myself) use SFS intake pipes. Doubt there's too much difference in which brand of silicon piping you use though!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    Will end up cheaper if you go through Streeter! Also, many people (including myself) use SFS intake pipes. Doubt there's too much difference in which brand of silicon piping you use though!
    Where can I get the sfs hose from? Checked here online and the trader is expired but had it for $20!

Good info man looked at xposed and the price is slightly better for the gruppeM from there will be getting mine soon now, btw anyone know what brands or where to get the silicone hoses for the ep3 intake?
    yeh rps said it, tegiwa makes one.
    Gruppe m might have one.. they used to.. dunno bout now.

also, ive seen on the uk type r forums the SFS silicon hose is really popular for the gruppe and it fits really snug too

where do you buy low seat rails for the oem ep3 recaros from?