Page 1053 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 53553953100310431050105110521053105410551056106311031153 ... LastLast
Results 12,625 to 12,636 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Usually most tyre fitting places won't do an alignment unless you ask for it specifically, they'll just balance your wheels with the new tires. I'm 90% sure that an alignment will fix your wheel not centering issue.

as for the steering issue, that could also be due to your alignment as you're fighting against the wheels to keep it straight.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Hmm ok I asked the guy at the workshop to grease up the rack and I asked if he did the alignment and he said he didnt do it cause he didnt want to do things without asking me first. Seems odd cause they do setups for race cars and stuff there and the guy is scratching his head about this and he took it for a drive. I'll tell him to do the alignment and hopefully I'll have no problems.
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    What workshop is this?

He would have charged you extra if you wanted an alignment. Fitting tyres does not mean free alignment.. if only it were true!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    What workshop is this?

He would have charged you extra if you wanted an alignment. Fitting tyres does not mean free alignment.. if only it were true!
    This was done by the compliance workshop that I had do the compliance when I imported it I figured that they would do an alignment when the fitted the tyres....

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Ok, so I started at the start and got to page 938 before I gave up reading . . . . have learn't a shedload, thanks guys.

Cant wait to pick up my EP3 from IMG on Saturday morning, driving it straight home to the Sunny Coast so I can pull it apart and see how it works . . .

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 JDM EP3
    Congrats! I think I recognise your username from TOCAU. You use to drive a silver Sportivo?

You will love the EP3. You will love it more once you add an intake..

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    I did Spookz, I sold it about 2 years ago and bought a sensible family car . . . needless to say that it didn't take long to get bored with it! We have a family Camry already, so I'm really not sure what I was thinking, selling that Corolla was the worst decision I have ever made. I was dead set on buying another one until I started looking at newer Civic Type R's on carsales and stumbled across an EP3 . . . the rest, as they say, is history.

As for the intake, if you remember my Stroller, you know I'm not shy on the mods . . . can't wait!

Thanks for the welcome mate.
    Last edited by -JC-; 02-05-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Hi Everybody

anyone know how long it took IMG to do the compliance on their ep3? cause i just bought an 05 but now placed in the waiting game =[
    Last edited by Icebox; 03-05-2012 at 10:48 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebox View Post
    Hi Everybody

anyone know how long it took IMG to do the compliance their ep3? cause i just bought an 05 but now placed in the waiting game =[
    can be 2 - 6 weeks. the actual work shouldn't take long but sometimes there are delay from government.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    can be 2 - 6 weeks. the actual work shouldn't take long but sometimes there are delay from government.
    Thanks for the reply Philip

how gay~ but oh well Gavin that works there told me 10 days

no rush i guess, always Cityrail to get me around

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Due for a major service soon, anyone know what model spark plugs do EP3 use?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Due for a major service soon, anyone know what model spark plugs do EP3 use?
    I got these for mine
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o01_s00_i00