Page 472 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 372422462469470471472473474475482522572972 ... LastLast
Results 5,653 to 5,664 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozluder View Post
    Hi All

I know this is off the current topic, I just purchased an 02 EP3 on the weekend and came across this thread. I don't suppose anyone would be able to comment on what topics have been covered in the 400+ page thread?

Thanks
    welcome to the ep3 club lol, 400 pages is alot so id read through slowly, if anything just post up a question and we can give u our feedback or advice, all sweet to help another brother out, unless ur that chick driver

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2002 CW Civic Type R
    Thanks mate. Sorry not the chick driver you're looking for.
    Last edited by Ozluder; 07-10-2009 at 09:32 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen_B16B View Post
    welcome to the ep3 club lol, 400 pages is alot so id read through slowly, if anything just post up a question and we can give u our feedback or advice, all sweet to help another brother out, unless ur that chick driver
    he could b a hoon driver does that excite u a lil if ya know what i mean

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    in the picture out of the 3 wiper blades its the 3rd.
    Which SuperCheap did u go to? I went to the one at Fairfield they didnt have the size I needed. Whats the size the passenger side uses?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Which SuperCheap did u go to? I went to the one at Fairfield they didnt have the size I needed. Whats the size the passenger side uses?
    i went to wetherill park super cheap auto. The passenger side bosch is actually longer then our oem passengerside wiper blade. You need to adjust it after installing or else it will b hitting the edge of the windscreen

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    i went to wetherill park super cheap auto. The passenger side bosch is actually longer then our oem passengerside wiper blade. You need to adjust it after installing or else it will b hitting the edge of the windscreen
    Can you remember what size? I returned mine ehhehe and email Bosch if they came any smaller which was 350mm is that the size u got?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Can you remember what size? I returned mine ehhehe and email Bosch if they came any smaller which was 350mm is that the size u got?
    oooo hahaha i cant remember. All i remember is that on the back of the kit on the label it said honda civic. Sorry mate. 2day in my travels i will pop by and take a quick look for ya

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    oooo hahaha i cant remember. All i remember is that on the back of the kit on the label it said honda civic. Sorry mate. 2day in my travels i will pop by and take a quick look for ya
    Thanks dude

got mine from superautobacs

the smallest aero bosch ones in australia dont fit the ep3 properly unless u modify it like supersteve said.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Thanks dude
    sorry mate i couldnt find my bocsh windscreen wipers at supercheap they barely had anything. And i cant find the boxes in my garage >_<

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I am pretty sure its 15" and 24"....