Page 1056 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 56556956100610461053105410551056105710581059106611061156 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,672 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    anyone know anything about this ? Friend is in need of the same answer
    From what I read, the DC5 drive shaft is a little longer than the EP3 ones :S
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Hell yeah I'm still alive. When we going WSDW mate ? Haltech vs haltech !
    hahah I need a power turn

Running on a travel turn right now

PBs a crap 14.0
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    So, took delivery from IMG yesterday @ about 10am. Left Sydney around Midday and arrived home last night at just after Midnight. What an absolutely fantastic car, couldn't be happier!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by -JC- View Post
    So, took delivery from IMG yesterday @ about 10am. Left Sydney around Midday and arrived home last night at just after Midnight. What an absolutely fantastic car, couldn't be happier!
    Nice. Congrats on the purchase
    VTEC? Yes please.

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Quote Originally Posted by -JC- View Post
    Congrats! good to see you got your car cant wait to pick my one up

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    Una91.. yeh I also remember reading that somewhere hey.

Anyone know where I can get the from?

RPS13: To do the roll centre adjusters, you'll need some pitman pullers to separate the hub from the control arms. You can try the copper hammer method but I don't know how much success you'll have with it. To knock the old ball joints out, I did it with a copper hammer, with the nut on the stud to stop it from threading. Clean up the area nicely, and then apply some oil. I used clamps to press in the new RCA. Then re-fit it all. Took about 2.5 hours for both sides, taking my time.

Re mounts:
    - I've experienced both Mugen and Hardrace mounts. I actually prefer hardrace. The little bit of extra cabin vibration is great. It doesn't feel dumbed down like OEM mounts. Also, it's a 4 mount kit.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Hey guys I installed my head deck yesterday and in the process I blew a 7.5a fuse for the radio. I then noticed that my central locking is no longer working anymore. I have replaced the 7.5a fuse but my central locking is still not working. Is there a separate fuse for the central locking? gets so annoying not being able to unlock all the doors with the remote...
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    Hey guys I installed my head deck yesterday and in the process I blew a 7.5a fuse for the radio. I then noticed that my central locking is no longer working anymore. I have replaced the 7.5a fuse but my central locking is still not working. Is there a separate fuse for the central locking? gets so annoying not being able to unlock all the doors with the remote...
    Hmm... do your dome lights turn on when you open your door? Same thing happened to my friends car but this was on an EM1, found out one of the fuses in the fuse box under the bonnet blew; replaced and was all fine.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Haha yep the dome light doenst come on automatically anymore just when you manually switch it on. I will check to see which fuse is for the domes and find out, unless you know already? and catching on something you said there is there a fuse box in the bonnet for the ep3's or is it all under the drivers wheel?
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    Haha yep the dome light doenst come on automatically anymore just when you manually switch it on. I will check to see which fuse is for the domes and find out, unless you know already? and catching on something you said there is there a fuse box in the bonnet for the ep3's or is it all under the drivers wheel?
    MASSIVE black box under the hood for the fuse's

Can't miss it hahah
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Hey hey how ya been mate ? N how's grant going ?
    Good man good. I see you have to build up that brake dust collection again lol. Grant got an evo 5 than sold it and now he has another honda but its a DC5s. I just saw George in his uniform this week too. Il organise an EP3 meet soon, so old members can meet some new ones.