Page 349 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2492993393463473483493503513523593994498491349 ... LastLast
Results 4,177 to 4,188 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Would anybody be interested in buying my Fujitsubo RM01a catback?

yes....
    wat state u in?

In nsw...hopefully thats of some use to you

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM CW EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by patto View Post
    Would anybody be interested in buying my Fujitsubo RM01a catback?
    RM01a catback is nice exhaust, or is it too soft for you??

Its a quality exhaust! but yeah its just a little bit too soft. I need something that can match the roar of the GruppeM hahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Just replace your engine mounts with solid ones and yr exhaust will be 10x louder....
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    thats possible.

i mean seriously it wasn't a big hit and if he was polite i would just polish the scratches and touch up the bits and be done with.

but being rude and trying to deny liability and wasted our times etc, i'm more likely to consult my insurance company.

i guess i wont ask for a respray tho as it's not too bad and i'd rather keeping original paint. but i want my broken sensor replaced.
    dude i know how u feel brother ! I ended up getting stuck paying for my repairs. Dont let this sucker get away man. At least u have a witness which i didnt at the time of my problem. In my case the guy at the scene gave all the info and admitted to fault but because lack of evidence he denied everything and turned it around saying it was my fault. Was so frustrating ! ! Almost coming close to 1 year anniversary of the incident I hope that p plater got a nice shiny car i can have fun with 1 night im bored

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    cl9 accord euro
    Does anyone know where i can get a double din housing for the EP3?

because my EP3 came with jap gps system, with EVERYTHING. hoping to change it to a normal single din head unit, as i cant use read jap :S

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    you should be able to take the jap unit out (which would be double din) and then use the space there to fit a double din unit?...
    the bracket inside should have holes for you to screw the new unit in.

if you're going single din, you should be able to buy a universal pocket housing (such as JB-HiFi or even wreckers) to fill the left over space.
    Correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jt2k View Post
    Does anyone know where i can get a double din housing for the EP3?

because my EP3 came with jap gps system, with EVERYTHING. hoping to change it to a normal single din head unit, as i cant use read jap :S

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRyder View Post
    you should be able to take the jap unit out (which would be double din) and then use the space there to fit a double din unit?...
    the bracket inside should have holes for you to screw the new unit in.

if you're going single din, you should be able to buy a universal pocket housing (such as JB-HiFi or even wreckers) to fill the left over space.
    Correct me if I am wrong.

Alternatively you can just get a double din deck. Real cheap nowadays

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    its easier to go double din again. should be a direct bolt on.

i got a 1 din and bought a din pocket from Honda for $50. it's for EU civic but the screws don't line up so i have to tape the sucker on.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc