Page 1214 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2147141114116412041211121212131214121512161217122412641314 ... LastLast
Results 14,557 to 14,568 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    I might head to supercheapauto and try the meguire quik interior detailer and see how it goes

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    need help. all of a sudden my power steering stopped working and then realised my digital dash stopped working. I turned the car off and back on and no warning lights light up on the dash as well. I checked my alternator fuse and it's fine.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    Did you check all of your other fuses at the same time?
    Make sure you check all fuses under the hood as well as under the dash, my digital dash fuse has blown twice before.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    I'll check again tomorrow. my dash actually lights up but the digital odometer doesn't work, fuel tank goes to empty and no warning lights flick on when I key in the ignition. weird.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    anyone here have the omni power clutch master cylinder? apparently it completely changes the way the clutch pedal position and feel in a way that its alot closer to the firewall and is very stiff?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by geeang View Post
    Did you check all of your other fuses at the same time?
    Make sure you check all fuses under the hood as well as under the dash, my digital dash fuse has blown twice before.

problem solved. was 7.5a fuse

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 EP3R
    Anyone know where to get new ep3 fl headlights?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPotato View Post
    Anyone know where to get new ep3 fl headlights?
    You can get them off an ebay seller in the UK. The eBay seller mentioned that they will fit

"however pre-face EP3's will need modification to the bulb wiring successfully fit the headlights.

The information needed to do the modification has been listed by a help user on the forum below:-

http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/index.php/how-to-guides/46-ep3-how-to-guides/72-fitting-facelift-headlights-to-a-prefacelift-car"

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200834520...84.m1423.l2649

If you do decide to buy them, I suggest you contact them directly and purchase it outside of eBay to avoid VAT tax that only people in the UK have to pay. I've been quoted 225 pounds + 80 pounds postage which is about $470 AUD delivered which is a good price.

Please let me know how you go if you decide to get them as I'm potentially interested in future.

They are also projector lights, not HID.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    You can get them off an ebay seller in the UK. The eBay seller mentioned that they will fit

"however pre-face EP3's will need modification to the bulb wiring successfully fit the headlights.

The information needed to do the modification has been listed by a help user on the forum below:-

http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/index.php/how-to-guides/46-ep3-how-to-guides/72-fitting-facelift-headlights-to-a-prefacelift-car"

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200834520...84.m1423.l2649

If you do decide to buy them, I suggest you contact them directly and purchase it outside of eBay to avoid VAT tax that only people in the UK have to pay. I've been quoted 225 pounds + 80 pounds postage which is about $470 AUD delivered which is a good price.

Please let me know how you go if you decide to get them as I'm potentially interested in future.

They are also projector lights, not HID.
    Thanks for the info mate, seems like a lot of work to do the conversion though but I'm considering doing it once my EP arrives or when I'm more mechanically experienced as this would be my first car and mod. Would I need to get a HID kit if I want to go HIDs? The guy mentions HID ballasts but never mention the part number or anything so I assume its in the kit?
    Last edited by CrazyPotato; 10-01-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    I'm not too sure. I'd suggest just installing headlights first and see how it looks at night and if need be then get a hid kit which is easy to install. you may be happy with the projectors

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPotato View Post
    Thanks for the info mate, seems like a lot of work to do the conversion though but I'm considering doing it once my EP arrives or when I'm more mechanically experienced as this would be my first car and mod. Would I need to get a HID kit if I want to go HIDs? The guy mentions HID ballasts but never mention the part number or anything so I assume its in the kit?
    Could be lucky like me and still have ths stock HIDs in
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27 View Post
    Could be lucky like me and still have ths stock HIDs in
    Same here, just talk to your importer before they start pulling all of the good gear out of it!