Page 1003 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 35039039539931000100110021003100410051006101310531103 ... LastLast
Results 12,025 to 12,036 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27 View Post
    So no one’s got any better instructions or diagrams on installed the air spoiler under the front bumper?
    Best I could do with the images I have: (sorry I couldn't make it any bigger) again the scanned quality isn't great!

Bit hard to describe, but the lip slots into bumper. Just under that there is a raised edge which is held in place by plate(s), that have a 10mm bolt(s) holding them in place.

You could probably get away with cable ties or self tapping screws.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    I just ordered a universal one. Probably going to just sikaflex it on somewhere down there. If not... RIVET GUN! Will let you know how it goes next week. How come you took your one off btw?
    Self tappers would be a lot easier, or cable ties if your lazy!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    Best I could do with the images I have: (sorry I couldn't make it any bigger) again the scanned quality isn't great!

Bit hard to describe, but the lip slots into bumper. Just under that there is a raised edge which is held in place by plate(s), that have a 10mm bolt(s) holding them in place.

Thanks dude

Bit clearer seems I'm missing the top plates

Got the 10mm bol and bottom plates
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    Oo..Oo...where can I get one of these air spoilers??..

Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRyder View Post
    Oo..Oo...where can I get one of these air spoilers??..
    They come stock with the car?

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    ^ i like your rims man bbs's? if so what specs
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    ^ i like your rims man bbs's? if so what specs
    Thanks mate. Yeh BBS LM. 17x9 +20.

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    not mine, hence why i asked!
    They come stock with the car?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRyder View Post
    not mine, hence why i asked!
    Any home depot store (Bunnings). Just a garage door lip.

Otherwise if you cbf searching:

http://maxvisionaus.blogspot.com/201...-splitter.html

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK
    car looks hot with the BBS' man

After dinner tonight, I noticed my battery light had turned on, my gf pointed out the speedo wasn't working and also the EPS light came on!!! I did notice the steering being a tad heavier than normal and the car felt a lil sluggish at first before I noticed anything.

So glad I found this thread on the 3rd google link I opened: problem-check-engine-light-battery-light-speedometer.html

Got the torch onto the fuses under the steering column and what do you know, I had blown a 10a fuse. I'm assuming it is the alternator one. The diagram on the fuse panel says to look at the manual. I swapped the fuse and everything is working fine now.

As mentioned in the link, does anyone know if the alternator could be stuffed? Hence, blowing the fuse???

Anyone else had the same issue?

I think i'll be changing my secondary o2 sensor soon, just in case I get another CEL light coming up for something else!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    I freak out so much every time the CEL comes on. I'd probably crash the car if the CEL popped up while I was driving haha. Did the manual confirm that it was the alternator fuse?

Also, in regards to the prior topic of conversation. Got the front underspoiler on. As it's a universal one, sort of just used self tapping screws and screwed them into the plate and then trimmed the edges of the lip to try and match the OEM one. Definitely a case of good from afar but far from good. Will post photos tomorrow.

I freak out so much every time the CEL comes on. I'd probably crash the car if the CEL popped up while I was driving haha. Did the manual confirm that it was the alternator fuse?
    I don't have a copy of the manual. I think it was fuse no 4:

Anyone have a copy of the manual? or can anyone confirm the fuse numbers above? the ones that refer to the book.

My CEL has been on for a while now and I have kind of forgotten about it. I know how you feel though!