Page 1004 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 45049049549941001100210031004100510061007101410541104 ... LastLast
Results 12,037 to 12,048 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Hey guys,

Any ideas on where I can purchase aluminium shifter cable bushings kit for the EP3? This is the bushings that you replace underneath the hood, below the stock air filter.

Just installed aluminium gear shifter bushings under the gear knob today. There is a marginal difference - more solid, but I feel it can be further improved.

Cheers.

Bought mine from here http://www.corsportusa.com/store/cat...725111bb5c1c24

But the Shifter base bushings made a bigger difference than the cable bushings.
    Rep my posts if they are helpful!

Thanks Peppex. Are there any differences between cheaper aluminium cable shifter bushings that find on say, eBay for $30 compared to the anodized, branded ones such as Hybrid racing (~$70)?

Not sure, but I think Corsport ones will be fine as they are a big shop in the US. Try to get from a power seller on ebay which also sell other quality parts.
    Rep my posts if they are helpful!

guiz

whats involved with replacing PFL headlights with FL headlights ?!

Standard PFL are shocking. Well , my standard bulbs are shit and just about dead.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    guiz

whats involved with replacing PFL headlights with FL headlights ?!

Standard PFL are shocking. Well , my standard bulbs are shit and just about dead.
    Yeah I'm also quite interested as well was thinking either change headlights or get fogs. I think for both the left and right FL headlights cost about $1k. But if you already have the d2r bulbs will they work? Do they come with the ballast?
    VTEC? Yes please.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    i changed mine and it was a straight swap Ben just needed to separate the hi and lo cables and solder it onto the fl headlight cables, you'll end up having a spare set of wires hanging which isnt needed for the fl ones but if you ever decide to change back you'll need to keep them on or else cut them off. sorry i dont know how else to explain it, was just using a volt meter and checking which wires were which and connecting it through trial and error and the end result was decent. i bought mine from a mate for about 700 bucks with oem ballasts but now its been sold to winry :'(
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    i changed mine and it was a straight swap Ben just needed to separate the hi and lo cables and solder it onto the fl headlight cables, you'll end up having a spare set of wires hanging which isnt needed for the fl ones but if you ever decide to change back you'll need to keep them on or else cut them off. sorry i dont know how else to explain it, was just using a volt meter and checking which wires were which and connecting it through trial and error and the end result was decent. i bought mine from a mate for about 700 bucks with oem ballasts but now its been sold to winry :'(
    Hey Johno. I heard you selling your EP3? Will you be parting out some parts?
    VTEC? Yes please.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    i wanna get rid of it with all the mods cause im lazy to take it off
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    We will strip it off ya hehehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R
    ^^ interested in parting out John

make some quick cash with the parts!
    Current: 2012 Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV , 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR
    Previous: 2009 Mini Cooper S Chilli , 2004 Honda Civic Type R EP3 , 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EP3R
    Yeah I'm interested as well.
    Will be glad to get some parts off ya
    VTEC? Yes please.