Page 103 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 353931001011021031041051061131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,225 to 1,236 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

i bought my mf10 in australia from an import in vic last brand new set you will ever find...
    i can find some used one so used ones around $2500 ... from JAPAN...

clean you carpet with WD40 it cleans everything out of carpet from grease/ gum unidentified stuff spray it on the spot wash out with worm soapy water. good luck.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Hey guys and girls, Ive just finished reading through all 103 pages of this thread and PHEW is all I got to say ok and maybe that there is some excellent info in there regarding parts and experiences etc.

We should keep up to date who owns an EP3 in Aus, heres a list so far, just copy/paste it and add your details at the bottom:

1 - Nepolian - NHB (Syd)
    2 - NightRyder - CW (Syd)
    3 - Super Steve - CW (Syd)
    4 - p3p5y - NHB (Syd)
    5 - 8a8y8 - CW (Syd)
    6 - Philip Lee - CW FL (Bne)
    7 - sai_ANN - CW FL (Syd)
    8 - typercivic - SS FL (WA)
    9 - egads - CW (Syd)
    10 - samsung001 - CW (Syd)
    11 - Bongstyle - Milano Red (ACT)
    12 - icecrm - CW (syd)
    13 - Seren1ty - CW FL (Syd)

Keep up the great work guys!

There you go

1 - Nepolian - NHB (Syd)
    4 - p3p5y - NHB (Syd)
    5 - 8a8y8 - CW (Syd)
    9 - egads - CW (Syd)
    12 - icecrm - CW (syd)
    14- Malenic1981-CW (WA)

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    EDIT!

1 - Nepolian - NHB (Syd)
    4 - p3p5y - NHB (Syd)
    5 - 8a8y8 - CW (Syd) - SOLD!
    9 - egads - CW (Syd)
    12 - icecrm - CW (syd)
    14- Malenic1981-CW (WA)

edit again

1 - Nepolian - NHB (Syd)
    4 - p3p5y - NHB (Syd)
    5 - 8a8y8 - CW (Syd) - SOLD!
    9 - egads - CW (Syd)
    12 - icecrm - CW (syd)
    14- Malenic1981-CW (WA)
    15- shinobi -BLK (Syd)

Hey guys,

I am very keen in importing an EP3 2001 or 2001. I have just been browsing through the forums and have discovered that I should start modding the CAI first yes? I am up to page 33 of this thread and will continue to read tomorrow haha. sorry if I repeat anything

Hopefully I will have mine in 2-3 months, just been looking at some jap auctions for the past week. I have mainly looked on yahoo japan I don't know of many other japanese auction sites, could you guys point me in the right direction for my EP3? Anybody see some for sale in japan? I am all sweet with importing and everything, have a Japanese friend and have imported other cars before. Im looking at getting the GruppeM intake as it looks great and heard some awesome reviews about it. And by the looks of it is the best bang for back. Also might add some defi gauges to the wish list. lol then later one a cat-back fuji rm-01a or whatever lol

Well just wanted to say hi, and that i love the EP3 and these forums, hopefully I will be able to report back with some great news in a few months if you guys could just help me out in my journey for some vtec goodness (anybody got anything for sale that can help me with my ep3?)

cheers, stoj
    Last edited by stoj19; 18-09-2008 at 10:38 PM.

Try this, it gives you basic access to USS Auctions - http://j-bidders.com/.

cheers, sorry but what are USS auctions? lol

It is just another auction site amongst several in Japan - just click on the link. I believe this is the only site (besides Yahoo) that lets you view what is on offer). You will then need someone to help you inspect and bid on a car you like. When you said you have a Japanese friend, is he in Japan? Otherwise you may need a broker to help you. This is what I did recently and I bought myself an EP3 last week!

last week thats awesome!

oh well my dad can organise all that he imports evo's etc etc lol so I just have to find one cheap enough and decent to convince him to let me import an EP3

but I'm just looking at getting an EP3 because I am on my P plates and I'm loving the power I hear from the NA engine and I just love the cars and want one RIGHT now lol

Anyone here has any experience with Japanese radio converters or expanders in their EP3's? I would like to keep the radio in my EP3 as it appears to be a pretty nice unit.