Page 1054 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 54554954100410441051105210531054105510561057106411041154 ... LastLast
Results 12,637 to 12,648 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Due for a major service soon, anyone know what model spark plugs do EP3 use?
    Ones that came on my EP3 when I bought it were: IFR7G-11K
    Other plugs I've tried: ZFR6FIX-11 and BKR6EIX-11

Either of those three are fine. I chose to keep running the BKR6EIX-11, as they're more readily available.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Pretty expensive haha, 21$ per spark plug :\ guess i'll get em online.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    Anyone know if the DC5R and EP3R have the same driveshafts? both AUDM and JDM?

icebox so your the one that bought the 05 ep3 @ img on saturday?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    hey guys,

been researching more stuff about the EP3 and im all paranoid about my engine mounts going so i wanna buy some engine mounts to leave lying around just incase one pops (im on like 87000km with OEM mounts lol).

found a few brands that you guys have mentioned... Mugen, j's racing, innovative, hasport and avid.

since im a lazy ass, i cbf finding a 4th mount if i buy the mugen ones and i read on johno's thread that the j's racing comes with 4 mounts and its slightly stiffer then the mugens. anyone have these on their ep3?

any vibrations?

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebox View Post
    Thanks for the reply Philip

how gay~ but oh well Gavin that works there told me 10 days

no rush i guess, always Cityrail to get me around
    Gav should be pretty spot on with his estimate mate. Mine did blow out by a week, but it was due to human error, and we are all human. As Phillip mentioned, they do all of their compliance in house, and there isn't a bulk amount of work to be done, the wait is for RTA/DOTARS to extract their digits from the rear and issue the compliance plate. Throw in a public holiday and any Government department is bound to hold things up.

He's a good guy, and will keep you updated throughout. And I'm reliably informed that these cars are worth the wait.
    Last edited by -JC-; 04-05-2012 at 06:34 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyy168 View Post
    hey guys,

been researching more stuff about the EP3 and im all paranoid about my engine mounts going so i wanna buy some engine mounts to leave lying around just incase one pops (im on like 87000km with OEM mounts lol).

found a few brands that you guys have mentioned... Mugen, j's racing, innovative, hasport and avid.

since im a lazy ass, i cbf finding a 4th mount if i buy the mugen ones and i read on johno's thread that the j's racing comes with 4 mounts and its slightly stiffer then the mugens. anyone have these on their ep3?

any vibrations?
    Mine has Mugen mounts fitted (or whatever Johno said he put into it). I didn't get to see what it was like stock but it seems to be pretty normal. No noticeable vibrations from the engine bay.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Azz86 View Post
    Mine has Mugen mounts fitted (or whatever Johno said he put into it). I didn't get to see what it was like stock but it seems to be pretty normal. No noticeable vibrations from the engine bay.
    Johno did put Mugen engine mounts into his car

hey guys,

any vibrations?

A lot more stiffer than Mugen and lots more vibrations.

hey guys,

any vibrations?
    the only mount that actually "goes" is the drivers side engine mount. This is a liquid filled damper - which can crack under harsh driving / shifting / launching etc.
    IMO just replace this with a slightly thicker item from hardrace , mugen or js racing etc.

PS I had js racing mounts on my ep3 - nice and firm. Alittle vibration but overall nice. IF I was to do it again though I would def. get new OEM mounts

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Quote Originally Posted by alanalan View Post
    icebox so your the one that bought the 05 ep3 @ img on saturday?
    Yeah that was me! haha were you after the same ep3?

Quote Originally Posted by -JC- View Post
    Gav should be pretty spot on with his estimate mate. Mine did blow out by a week, but it was due to human error, and we are all human. As Phillip mentioned, they do all of their compliance in house, and there isn't a bulk amount of work to be done, the wait is for RTA/DOTARS to extract their digits from the rear and issue the compliance plate. Throw in a public holiday and any Government department is bound to hold things up.

He's a good guy, and will keep you updated throughout. And I'm reliably informed that these cars are worth the wait.
    Yeah i have total faith in him, the reason i went to IMG was cause of Gavin and his honesty with everything and that a friend knew him personally lol, but definitely agree with you about keeping his customers up to date on the process.

while i was placing the deposit down he went pretty indepth with the grades and how the compliance process works plus what makes IMG different from the others. from a customer prospective pretty good peice of mind to have.
    Last edited by Icebox; 04-05-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm just going for comfort so I'm gonna go for the mugen mounts!

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    i got j's racing too....they're not just slightly more noticeable than mugen. They're very noticeable compared to mugen.

Mugen is feels very OEM. If I was to do it again, mugen is my choice for daily use.