Page 1059 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 59559959100910491056105710581059106010611062106911091159 ... LastLast
Results 12,697 to 12,708 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    clutch pedal doesnt seem spring up all of a sudden randomly tonight any thoughts clutch cylnder seal gone?

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Alright, after owing this thing for almost a week now, I am falling in love with it more and more every time I drive it. I keep saying it, but what a fantastic car.

Couple of questions:

Does anyone know the paint code for the silver interior bits? I'm pulling it all apart shortly to install my system and would like to have it painted whilst its out. Looking to get a few decent coats of clear over the colour so any scratches won't show up unless they are really deep.

Does anyone have the exact specs of what a factory wheel alignment should look like? i.e.: Camber, Castor etc etc. My steering wheel sits a poofteenth off centre and I would like to have it aligned correctly, given most tyre shops locally will not have seen one of these before, I'd prefer to have a starting point to give them to save them spending half the day using my car as a guinea pig for their trial and errors.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    can't help with the paint code for the interior silver bits but u can take them to your painter to ask them to match the colour.

with factory wheel alignment, they only give a range of measurement which is useless. you can't change camber anyway. they can change the toe to fix that off centre issue. the chassis for EP3 and DC5 is very similar so maybe you can ask the shop to try using the DC5 setting as a base.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Yeah stock has jack all adjustability.
    I'd imagine setting the fronts 0 toe may help.

Stock EP3 appears to have (correct if I'm wrong Phil) pretty close if not on 0 camber up front and some negative camber up back.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by aRze View Post
    Stock EP3 appears to have (correct if I'm wrong Phil) pretty close if not on 0 camber up front and some negative camber up back.
    this is also my understanding too.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    clutch pedal doesnt seem spring up all of a sudden randomly tonight any thoughts clutch cylnder seal gone?
    Most likely Perry. Common problem for the EP3s I believe? Isolate and make sure no leaks anywhere along the clutch line (inside/outside firewall/slave cylinder/rubber hose)

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by munkaii View Post
    Most likely Perry. Common problem for the EP3s I believe? Isolate and make sure no leaks anywhere along the clutch line (inside/outside firewall/slave cylinder/rubber hose)
    Had a quick look in the cabin cant see any leaks and in the engine bay geeez it's hard to tell if its leaking or not space is so tight =(, our EP3 master cylinder is the same as dc5r's yeah?

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 EP3
    what are some nice rims light weight suggestions?

I did some research and the stock rims are around 10kg.

Volk TE37 around 6.8kg. Is it a big different? is it worth 3k?

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Too easy, thanks for the replies guys.

Almost got divorced this morning when I explained that I was considering starting my stereo install this weekend . . . stupid mothers day! I guess that will have to wait another week.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by aRze View Post
    Yeah stock has jack all adjustability.
    I'd imagine setting the fronts 0 toe may help.

For my EP3, the front had 0.75 negative camber. But my car has been dropped quite a fair bit. Also some higher end wheel alignment machine will have our cars on the system.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyxTony View Post
    what are some nice rims light weight suggestions?

I did some research and the stock rims are around 10kg.

Volk TE37 around 6.8kg. Is it a big different? is it worth 3k?
    Physics states that it does make a difference as your unsprung weight is reduced.

Whether you feel it or not, is up to your butt dyno
    Many people do cite that they do feel it though.

Worth 3K? Depends on the size of your wallet.

have anyone considered XXR 521's? planning on getting them though will it be a hassle to get a good fitment? on 17's