Page 1062 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 62562962101210521059106010611062106310641065107211121162 ... LastLast
Results 12,733 to 12,744 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by aRze View Post
    Skunk 2 is thinner. I drove one on my friend's DC5 and I thought it was too small for my hands, and my hands aren't huge.

How does the ball shape shifter feel?

I've considered changing too, but every time i get into the car, Im reminded of how great the OEM feels.
    haha ball shape feels nice, i usually shift like sort of holding a wineglass sort of grip lol so it fills my palm nicely, tho ive never ever tried any other shapes, so was just wondering how a change would feel :\
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

i like the little neo finish blox racing ones.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    All this talk about knobs . . . . nah seriously, the OEM is the best shifter I have ever had the pleasure of caressing. Did I mention that the EP3 is a god damn fantastic car?

My Mrs caught be in the garage the other night talking to it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by -JC- View Post
    All this talk about knobs . . . . nah seriously, the OEM is the best shifter I have ever had the pleasure of caressing. Did I mention that the EP3 is a god damn fantastic car?

did she give you a talking to?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    My wife use to get jealous cause I polished it all time!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by -JC- View Post

lol!!! it is that much of an awesome machine
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    She wouldn't talk to me for 48 hours until I told her what I said . . . . .

So I told her I said "I love you so much more than my fiancé"

I think I might get sex again by about the year 2017

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    My wife use to get jealous cause I polished it all time!
    Your knob or the car?

Wait . . . don't answer that.

Nismo GT500 urethane shift knob, is where the moneys at. Plus its black, rubbery and it sometimes vibrates. My missus loves it

Nah in all honesty the main reason I got it, is because I hate metal shift knobs in summer.

By far the best shift knob I've ever owned. Great shape and nicely weighted.

c'mon guys... you know you lost sight of who you are as a man when you take car enthusiasm to a new level

get off this forum and use those fingers on something other than a keybord/shiftknob

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    You guys crack me up :P; on to a different question...

Lately after giving my car a good clean and not driving it for a week, i've been getting some sort of low dull metal to metal like grinding noise every time I apply the brakes while creeping, I can also sometimes almost feel it slightly in the pedal. I looked at my rotors but i don't any signs of abnormal patterns or wear on them, also looked at my brake pads and they look like they have alot of meat on them still.. however I haven't taken apart the caliper to see the pads itself cause the bolts were too tight... I hope it isn't grinding away my rotors... but it brakes fine like it always has.

Oh the sound is exactly like when the rotors are rusted on the surface, but mine isn't rusted and doesn't go away
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Are you sure its the fronts it could be the rears are worn I had the same issue found out it was the rears were worn out.