Page 1101 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1016011001105110911098109911001101110211031104111111511201 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,212 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    EU as in UK version of the EP3? If so, i believe it should fit.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    yeah to my understanding is EU is the civic hatchbacks we have here, but i was under the impression that its a different chassis?

but i hope there the same cause i heard pedders coilovers are pretty good stuff hahaha
    I let my Mrs hit Vtec, Maybe you should too!

EU is the 5 door chassis....released all over the world with a d17 SOHC power house. Apparently the suspension is quite similar to the EP3R - you MIGHT have to shave the rear a slight amount off the lower bush (ala DC5R suspension)

EP3 IS a UK designed and made chassis...do you mean the EP3R sold in the UK ? (different seats , other bits and no LSD compared to the JDM sold EP3R)

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    EU is the 5 door chassis....released all over the world with a d17 SOHC power house. Apparently the suspension is quite similar to the EP3R - you MIGHT have to shave the rear a slight amount off the lower bush (ala DC5R suspension)

EP3 IS a UK designed and made chassis...do you mean the EP3R sold in the UK ? (different seats , other bits and no LSD compared to the JDM sold EP3R)

judging from what your saying it should be a straight swap with the suspension so i guess i wouldnt have to worry about it that much then phew~

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Lol my bad, forgot about the 5 door versions of our car :P

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    You can use a stock one, but it sort of defeat the purpose of getting a race header as it's more restrictive, wouldn't recommend it. A hi-flow cat is just that, there is less material inside to filter fumes; it's made to flow better while still keeping it 'legal'. Get a 100 cell hi-flow cat if you ever decide to run one
    what about a 200 cel cat? any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Icebox View Post
    Anyone know if a coilover kit ment for the EU chassis fit into the ep3 ? cause i got offered reasonable price for a set of pedders extreme XA adjustable coilovers

but what stopped me was it was ment for an EU and i dont know whether i should go for the DC5r ones instead?
    DC5 coilovers aren't straight swap.

Good chance EU won't fit EP3 as Tein make separate ones for both the EU/ES and the EP3

That's all I know

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by aRze View Post
    DC5 coilovers aren't straight swap.

Good chance EU won't fit EP3 as Tein make separate ones for both the EU/ES and the EP3

That's all I know
    Yeah I also kinda thought this as well. I didnt think the EP3 would share the same suspension setup as a EU/ES.
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny07 View Post
    what about a 200 cel cat? any good?
    200 cell is fine, but of course will be more restrictive than 100 cell, but better than oem which are typically around 600-800 cell in most production cars. The less cells, the bigger the size of the passages, thus more flow.

anyone here sourced OEM wheel bearings before? rears have exessive play, and tie rod ends are worn too, time to get inverted ones

places/people/prices would be good thx

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    Yeah I also kinda thought this as well. I didnt think the EP3 would share the same suspension setup as a EU/ES.
    your actually correct, they dont share the same suspension setup, so i was talking to my mate,and apparently they have a different kits for EU and EP

apparently nuts and bolts are different? have to wait and see tomorrow to find out

Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    anyone here sourced OEM wheel bearings before? rears have exessive play, and tie rod ends are worn too, time to get inverted ones

places/people/prices would be good thx
    According to this thread, $400 seems to be the going rate??

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-Wheel-bearing