Page 1114 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1146141014106411041111111211131114111511161117112411641214 ... LastLast
Results 13,357 to 13,368 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Does anyone know if it's possible to set the Toe to 0 with a maximum of -3 deg camber (for Front suspension)? This is at stock ride height (345mm from hub centre to guard).

If not, what is the maximum negative camber that can be set, if you want to keep Toe at 0?
    Last edited by intertia; 30-07-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by intertia View Post
    Does anyone know if it's possible to set the Toe to 0 with a maximum of -3 deg camber (for Front suspension)? This is at stock ride height (345mm from hub centre to guard).

If not, what is the maximum negative camber that can be set, if you want to keep Toe at 0?
    You'll most likely fine that the stock tie rods are too long to get that amount of negative camber and zero toe. I was unable to zero my front toe at about -1.08.

The max negative camber i can dial in now is only 2.38ish, and that is with adjustable everything. Camber tops, camber bolts, Todd's adjustable tie rods, Akom/McGill motorsports inverted tie rod ends.

The above numbers are at maxium low. But i don't see much difference with the issue of the length of the stock tie rods at stock height.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    That'll probs be it. I remember the owner saying something about FL UK version headlights lol

I'm talking about the rear lights, surely i wouldn't put hids for reverse lights perhaps?! haha
    Ahh sh*t sorry man haha. But yeh.. HID rears, stll do it:P
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    You'll most likely fine that the stock tie rods are too long to get that amount of negative camber and zero toe. I was unable to zero my front toe at about -1.08.

The max negative camber i can dial in now is only 2.38ish, and that is with adjustable everything. Camber tops, camber bolts, Todd's adjustable tie rods, Akom/McGill motorsports inverted tie rod ends.

The above numbers are at maxium low. But i don't see much difference with the issue of the length of the stock tie rods at stock height.
    Thanks for that, I'll probably see what I can do with the OEM rods, and go from there.

Hi there. Just noticed your post. Yes they are all made in the UK. The JDM ones have upgraded engine. UKDM and EDM do not have the LSD, lower CR, smaller cams and so on. The UKDM and EDM has a K20A2. The JDM has the K20A and no badge, oh and 20 more hp. I bought a JDM spec from Sydney as a stat right off for $4250 at an auction not 2 days ago.
    Cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by grantmc View Post
    Hi there. Just noticed your post. Yes they are all made in the UK. The JDM ones have upgraded engine. UKDM and EDM do not have the LSD, lower CR, smaller cams and so on. The UKDM and EDM has a K20A2. The JDM has the K20A and no badge, oh and 20 more hp. I bought a JDM spec from Sydney as a stat right off for $4250 at an auction not 2 days ago.
    Cheers.
    Who's this guy replying to?
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    scooby doobydoo
    the first post lawls
    EPisode3 : revenge of the civic

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    hey guys, can someone confirm with me what the stock tyre size for the ep3 is. I've done some searching and believe it's 205/45/17. I need to get new tyres asap and were thinking of these: http://www.ozzytyres.com.au/store/ku...-88w-ku31.html

Just wanted to confirm whether it's the right size before I go ahead.

Thanks in advance.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    hey guys, can someone confirm with me what the stock tyre size for the ep3 is. I've done some searching and believe it's 205/45/17. I need to get new tyres asap and were thinking of these: http://www.ozzytyres.com.au/store/ku...-88w-ku31.html

Just wanted to confirm whether it's the right size before I go ahead.

Thanks in advance.
    i'm wearing 205/45/17 on mine

but after i got my new tyres i found 2 stickers near my door area saying to wear 215/45/17

so one sticker in japanese saying 205/45/17 and the other in english saying 215/45/17

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    JDM spec is 205
    Audm spec is 215 when complianced have no idea why they change it but tyre at 215 sits flush on the stock rim
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    JDM spec is 205
    Audm spec is 215 when complianced have no idea why they change it but tyre at 215 sits flush on the stock rim
    Thanks mate. What do you recommend? 205 or 215?
    Mine is jdm btw

i thought ther was no such thing as audm ep3... they dont market them here, its a grey import.