Page 1174 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1746741074112411641171117211731174117511761177118412241274 ... LastLast
Results 14,077 to 14,088 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Quote Originally Posted by Icebox View Post
    this is what i got from where about 6 months after i got the car

Compliments:
    cute car, heaps of space at the back (she does the shopping >.>), has a lot of power

complaints:
    the exhaust is to loud (Axle back spoon n1), it was hard to learn at the beginning but shes use to it now and lastly she said it attracts too much attention from people trying to pick her up at the lights, i was laughing at the last complaint when i asked her awhile back whens we were having dinner.
    LOL cute car.

got similar comments about the good things from my gf

but complaints go like this.
    tries changing song on headunit. we go over pot hole. she ends up accidentally turning the aircon/hazards on.
    tries changing song on headunit. i go to shift. "what ****en idiot at honda thought it was a good idea to put the shifter there?"
    tries texting/fb on phone. go over pothole.
    get into westfields parking lot... miss out 3 different spots cos i took too long going over a speed hump. sigh/ohemgee
    drive along parra road for any length of time. i dont even..
    gets into backseat "what the **** are these stupid bars here for?"
    Last edited by butterfingers; 14-11-2012 at 10:50 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    LOL cute car.

got similar comments about the good things from my gf

but complaints go like this.
    tries changing song on headunit. we go over pot hole. she ends up accidentally turning the aircon/hazards on.
    tries changing song on headunit. i go to shift. "what ****en idiot at honda thought it was a good idea to put the shifter there?"
    tries texting/fb on phone. go over pothole.
    get into westfields parking lot... miss out 3 different spots cos i took too long going over a speed hump. sigh/ohemgee
    drive along parra road for any length of time. i dont even..
    gets into backseat "what the **** are these stupid bars here for?"
    the only other thing, i forgot to add in was, she initially wanted me to get a Jazz, but lucky she said it was "cuter" then a jazz haha or i would be driving a Jazz this very minute =[

LOL shifter complaints! yeah i get that some times as well, i recently changed my head unit and like i keep distracting her when shes watching a dvd~~

i dont have any any issues with the ride hieght, i raised it from 8cms to 12 for the gf >.> the way she drives i think my mid pipe and cat are probably scratch galore by now

but yeah... gfs.... its to hard to impress them, im forced to get a 4 door car next, probably an Evo or a Rex lol~~
    Last edited by Icebox; 14-11-2012 at 12:20 PM.
    I let my Mrs hit Vtec, Maybe you should too!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Lol only complain I get is I have to park on the street or across the road cause I can't get up a certain hill/driveway/curb.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny07 View Post
    has anyone seen or heard the BYP Ti exhaust?

i want to know if its loud when just cruising/driving normal?
    Any 70mm exhaust will be loud on the k engines, tho I heard from reading someones ep3 build from here that material quality was very brittle
    Last edited by UNA91; 14-11-2012 at 11:51 AM.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    the BYP Ti Exhaust is apparently loud, for a daily, a mate of mind is running it on his dc5r.

the power gain from the car is insane but i heard it drones a lot. some guy is selling it on gumtree have a look

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/morle...ven/1009151672

i was thinking of gettin it but im probably gonna get the rmo1a as my spoon N1 is way to loud for me (GF gets woken up every morning) lol
    oh okies... coz im very drawn into getting one... but im also worried about how loud it is...

dont want cops f**king with me coz its loud when im just driving around to work and etc etc

i guess the rm01a is a safe option and its also cheaper than the BYP Ti

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Lol only complain I get is I have to park on the street or across the road cause I can't get up a certain hill/driveway/curb.

Any 70mm exhaust will be loud on the k engines, tho I heard from reading someones ep3 build from here that material quality was very brittle
    yeah i read that aswell...

it was from that JDM CTR guy i think...

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    this is what i got from where about 6 months after i got the car

Compliments:
    cute car, heaps of space at the back (she does the shopping >.>), has a lot of power

complaints:
    the exhaust is to loud (Axle back spoon n1), it was hard to learn at the beginning but shes use to it now and lastly she said it attracts too much attention from people trying to pick her up at the lights, i was laughing at the last complaint when i asked her awhile back whens we were having dinner.
    my gf said the same thing aswell...

cute car and heaps of space...

but she complains how bumpy it gets when we go out shitty roads

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    oh okies... coz im very drawn into getting one... but im also worried about how loud it is...

dont want cops f**king with me coz its loud when im just driving around to work and etc etc

i guess the rm01a is a safe option and its also cheaper than the BYP Ti
    yeah its a lot safer and doesnt attract the po po, which makes my next mod on the car being the rmo1a, ive already got the gruppe M intake and re-enforced the body with sway bars, wont be getting a headers until i can afford a tune at the same time haha.

my gf said the same thing aswell...

cute car and heaps of space...

but she complains how bumpy it gets when we go out shitty roads
    yeah gf complains about the bumpy ness as well somestimes but i showed her how to adjust the stiffess on the car so, no head aches for me when she wants to change the suspension setting
    I let my Mrs hit Vtec, Maybe you should too!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    yeah its a lot safer and doesnt attract the po po, which makes my next mod on the car being the rmo1a, ive already got the gruppe M intake and re-enforced the body with sway bars, wont be getting a headers until i can afford a tune at the same time haha.

yeah gf complains about the bumpy ness as well somestimes but i showed her how to adjust the stiffess on the car so, no head aches for me when she wants to change the suspension setting
    yeahhh ive already got the gruppe M aswell.. i also got headers on mine... just need exhaust soon!

but i just cant help beiing drawn to the BYP Ti!

@_@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FGK's RM01A is just right but you could give Kakimoto R a try too =)
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

selling mugen twinloop in vic if anyone wants

Quote Originally Posted by dnapol View Post
    selling mugen twinloop in vic if anyone wants
    Post it in the FS section, probably get more attention
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Post it in the FS section, probably get more attention
    No real need to sell but if someone in melb wants it hit me up hahaha