Page 1212 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2127121112116212021209121012111212121312141215122212621312 ... LastLast
Results 14,533 to 14,544 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    What radiator fluid concentration should i be using? Looking to do a flush sometime. I know I should be using the green coolant but there are some that are more concentrated than others like 33% or 50% anti freeze/boil and stuff.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    FL EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Have you tried PR [Perfect Run]? RHDJapan is the most expensive, even more expensive than Greenline!

IIRC, they have to ship it to them in Europe, then ship to you in Australia...
    I got a quote from these guys too. They are slightly cheaper.
    They can get it to your door for the same price that JDM concept sells without postage.
    It still works out to be like $225ish.
    Possibly can get it cheaper from them if you buy more than one set?

Can someone tell me where the temperature gauge needle sits when the thermostat kicks in? Is it half way?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Mine sits a little under half way which i thought was a problem but apparently all ep3rs sit like that. Tho idk why my aftermarket temp gauge sits at 70-75c but when idling at the lights or along traffic it sits around 85-90c, must be the radiator getting more air. Thermostat begins opening at 80c and is fully open at 90c according to the manual.

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Anyone know of a diy link to remove/install shifter cables?

Or to anyone that has diy`ed it, on a scale of 1 to 10. How hard were they to install?

Thanks in advance.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    Anyone know of a diy link to remove/install shifter cables?

Or to anyone that has diy`ed it, on a scale of 1 to 10. How hard were they to install?

Thanks in advance.
    It's not a hard thing to do, it's just a huge pain in the ass because the exhaust is in the way, and because it's such a tight fight inside the centre console.

3/10 for difficulty, 9/10 for being a pain in the ass.

Whose is everyone insured with?
    Recommend anyone..
    Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2screama View Post
    Recommend anyone..
    Cheers
    Shannon's, bout $55 a month.

Any p platers?

Quote Originally Posted by geeang View Post
    It's not a hard thing to do, it's just a huge pain in the ass because the exhaust is in the way, and because it's such a tight fight inside the centre console.

3/10 for difficulty, 9/10 for being a pain in the ass.
    Cheers man! Ahh, that's sounds annoying. Probably the one thing I hate most about the ep is the lack of space to work on stuff. Good to know its not too hard though.

Quote Originally Posted by dc2screama View Post
    Recommend anyone..
    Cheers
    Shannons, $473.53 half yearly. Including a 10% discount for holding a cams licence.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    has anyones handbrake button chrome chipped off? been meaning to take care of it but dunno if any paint will hold up to the constant use lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Anyone know the part number for this stud? mine snapped

edit: dw found it: BOLT A, HEAD COVER, 90011-PNA-003.
    Last edited by UNA91; 03-01-2013 at 02:27 PM.