Page 1234 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2347341134118412241231123212331234123512361237124412841334 ... LastLast
Results 14,797 to 14,808 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    If you have your battery connected without driving for an extended period of time - it will drain.
    in just under a month though?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    in just under a month though?
    Yeah battery will drain if u don't drive for a while. Don't know specifics on time frame but I'd say a month will do, especially if there's alarm

cheers, just wanted to know if it was normal or if the batt was leaking as well

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    cheers, just wanted to know if it was normal or if the batt was leaking as well
    Would be pretty easy to tell if your battery is leaking... you'd see a whole lot of rust on your battery tray/stay.

Member Array
    Car:
    Scooter Type R
    hey anyone tried running D2 racing coilovers? are they good or bad compared to BC BR?

has anyone had a flat battery from not driving for a month?

i wanna know if its normal, and simply the immobiliser draining the power or if my batt is leaky. New batt as well
    Yup, especially in winter...

Quote Originally Posted by viett View Post
    hey anyone tried running D2 racing coilovers? are they good or bad compared to BC BR?
    Bad...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Quote Originally Posted by viett View Post
    The money spent on BCs is worth it. Just do it, won't regret it

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    anyone know what the thread pitch for the IACV tamper proof screws are? I kinda stripped mine in the process of taking them out lol may aswell replace them with a common head screw
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    03 EP3 Type R
    Hey guys, my car makes a strange noise once it has warmed up and it kind of sounds like it is coming from the steering somewhere but can't make sense as it is only when the car has warmed up. My mechanic thought there was some movement in the engine mount but it doesn't sound like the sound comes from there. It is kind of like a creaking knock.. Hard to describe. Any ideas at a rough guess?

Vid?

Is there any particular time it does it?

Any other signs of effects?
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    Hey guys, my car makes a strange noise once it has warmed up and it kind of sounds like it is coming from the steering somewhere but can't make sense as it is only when the car has warmed up. My mechanic thought there was some movement in the engine mount but it doesn't sound like the sound comes from there. It is kind of like a creaking knock.. Hard to describe. Any ideas at a rough guess?
    Common issue on EP3 is that the steering rack needs regreasing. Check that?

Member Array
    Car:
    03 EP3 Type R
    No I haven't checked that yet but I did note what looks like it might be a little grease or oil under the front of the car but nothing on the ground. I will get the mechanic to check that out.

The noise seems to be when you take off in first for a few seconds and again after you change into second and sometimes third. Sometimes when you hit a bump or turn but usually in a straight line... I know that doesn't really help diagnose what it is.

My mechanic thought it could possibly be RHS engine mount but it looks like it is in good condition...