Page 1281 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2817811181123112711278127912801281128212831284129113311381 ... LastLast
Results 15,361 to 15,372 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    You mean J's Racing.

Hasn't been long enough for you to forget already!
    Hahaha, yes it is. My memory is shocking!
    VTEC? Yes please.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    They're about $100 aye? Is it worth it? Anyone try the eBay ones like this http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?n...d=360223429927
    Worth it? If you want crappier reception then of course it is!

I bought mine because the stock one looked massive and was a weird contrast to my Js Racing wing.

Im full retarded, today reverse parking my rh upper bolster collapsed under me? The plastic circle on the side clipped out? Is this seriously what holds the upper bolster in position? If it is anyone know if honda sells it seprately... Please help!!

As for antenna the link doesnt work! I dont like my huge one and homda doesnt make a genuine one so j's racing make them $100! Woah

Reception doesnt worry me, car only gets light fm as still have genuine double din radio i plan to keep , wish i could expand stock signal to get 100+ frequency fm stations
    Last edited by greenek; 18-07-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by greenek View Post
    Im full retarded, today reverse parking my rh upper bolster collapsed under me? The plastic circle on the side clipped out? Is this seriously what holds the upper bolster in position? If it is anyone know if honda sells it seprately... Please help!!

As for antenna the link doesnt work! I dont like my huge one and homda doesnt make a genuine one so j's racing make them $100! Woah

Reception doesnt worry me, car only gets light fm as still have genuine double din radio i plan to keep , wish i could expand stock signal to get 100+ frequency fm stations
    LOLLL that car was farkkkked when i drove it. jeff fanged it hard cold rofl so glad i didnt buy it. was cheap for a reason
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

You want a 11 year old car to drive perfect? Lol
    The cars great. Drives great as well, has no problems and they fixed everything i asked.
    Best one i looked at
    I broke the seat genious, thanks for the help!
    If so farkked what was wrong with it then? Lol, providing you know what to look for

*it is the plastic circle trim that holds it
    Will go to honda tomoz
    Last edited by greenek; 18-07-2013 at 08:35 PM.

ripped seats, worn gear knob, condition of trims. i found it hard to believe the car had 83000km. did he provide dereg or auction papers?

the parts that actually look new are replacable items. he was willing to sell for around 14k on road. it costs more than that to import, comply and register a car.

it costs half as much to buy a shitty one and replace panels and items, wind the kms back and give it a detail to sell

not having a dig at you man

All papers provided, everything legit, sewed the seat, its a gearknob... A gearknob. Easily replaced! Hard to believe you decide on buying a car over interior condition, lol. Maybe look at gearbox, clutch, engine, and service history when buying a car first. Just a tip!

Anyway back on topic! I pushed it back in sits fine, might replace clip for safe measures.

thanks for the tip bro, had no idea

stay safe

Had a feeling you didnt know, no problem

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    ^ lololol

Quote Originally Posted by greenek View Post
    Had a feeling you didnt know, no problem
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    ^ lololol
    hey bro did you get around to installing a double din yet? trying to find a harness