Page 1286 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 286786118612361276128312841285128612871288128912961336 ... LastLast
Results 15,421 to 15,432 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by iQQ View Post
    Hey guys, changed my primary o2 sensor over over the weekend as the old one died. CEL light went away but after driving it for a bit it came back on, any ideas on whats going on?
    Best you go get the code scanned and see what it comes up with. Maybe your second o2 sensor is gone too. What o2 sensor did you get?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Does anyones shifter feel like theres alot of play in it? Like the plastic pivot ball joint is worn, just makes shifting feel so notchy... is there a way to replace it? or should i start considering the BC short shifter? I've replaced the shifter bushings with solid ones and also have the mtec stiff shifter springs but it didnt really help.

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Yeah thought so, 2.25 seemed small. I'm interested in the BBC pro spec exhaust (not spec 3 which is loud) but they state is designed for the uk/us ep3 market. But thought it would fit the jdm cause what of they get aftermarket headers? Wouldn't they need to swap to our jdm sway bar anyway?
    Ever get the feeling you shouldn't have said something? XD

Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    lmao BBC pro spec exhaust

at least 2.5.

3 is better

depends how far you want to go with ur car
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    You would think BBC is mininmum 10"....
    So slack XD
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Scooter Type R
    Does anyones shifter feel like theres alot of play in it? Like the plastic pivot ball joint is worn, just makes shifting feel so notchy... is there a way to replace it? or should i start considering the BC short shifter? I've replaced the shifter bushings with solid ones and also have the mtec stiff shifter springs but it didnt really help.
    I kinda get that, when I shift it's just a bit stiff and harder to get into gear than other cars i've driven. I was told it's all K-series gear boxes, not to sure but it doesn't really bother me, but if you find a way to fix it; letme know!

Take apart your console and access your shifter, take a snoop around the shifter to check it out.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    ^^ Lolol I just pretend I didn't mention it >.>
    <.<

And with the worn shifter ball, as far as I know the only way to fix it is to replace the whole shifter box. Anyone here running a BC (not bbc) short shifter? I hear it causes great stress to the synchros

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    Worth it? If you want crappier reception then of course it is!

I bought mine because the stock one looked massive and was a weird contrast to my Js Racing wing.
    I got my short antenna from eBay and tested it and reception is same but what I've noticed is that he ep3 doesn't need an antenna. I had the antenna off and the reception stayed the same... J's racing antenna for $100.. Definitely not worth it

Can someone confirm that this is the fuel filter part number for EP3? Afaik it's the same one as DC5

16010-S5A-932
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Can someone confirm that this is the fuel filter part number for EP3? Afaik it's the same one as DC5

16010-S5A-932
    I've got one sitting at home and yep same part number. Hope its the right one. I bought it off Gumtree cause a guy bought the wrong one. How much do they go for?

Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    I've got one sitting at home and yep same part number. Hope its the right one. I bought it off Gumtree cause a guy bought the wrong one. How much do they go for?
    Ahh you got it from that guy for $65 or so yeah. I was iffy about it lol it sounds like he bought it for his ep3 but it didn't fit or something.

I just ordered the same one from UK, $40

JDMconcept sells for $80+postage but it doenst list the part number

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Ahh you got it from that guy for $65 or so yeah. I was iffy about it lol it sounds like he bought it for his ep3 but it didn't fit or something.

I just ordered the same one from UK, $40

JDMconcept sells for $80+postage but it doenst list the part number
    He said he had the 4 door civic and bought the wrong one. Got it for $50

Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    He said he had the 4 door civic and bought the wrong one. Got it for $50
    Haha if you gonna put it in soon let me know if its the right one!