Page 1295 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 295795119512451285129212931294129512961297129813051345 ... LastLast
Results 15,529 to 15,540 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    03 EP3 Type R
    No idea mate, I can't think of anyone I have pissed off that much. I do run a car club JDM SA and people often get angry if we block or delete them but I don't think any of them would do it. It is a dog act.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    See how much u can buy the car back if you want and part out the rest of the car I guess.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    So it saddens me to report that some *insert swear word here* torched my car on Wednesday night. Waiting to hear back if it might be salvageable from the insurance company and maybe rebirth Jackie Chan into something else. The car is most certainly a write off if not from the fire then from the water from the fire truck. How can there be people in this world that could think that setting fire to someones car is acceptable. SO SO SOOO ANGRY AND SAD ALL AT THE SAME TIME! Any one got any ideas what to do with it depending how much the insurance company want? I have thought about doing a k20a conversion on an eg or something or get an accord euro, use the 2.4 bottom and end build something out of that. But then again, maybe I just let him rest in peace..

I also have a stock air box and exhaust now, any one have any ideas how much they might be worth?
    Man that sucks. Sorry to hear this happened to you. Hope they catch who ever did this to your ep3.
    VTEC? Yes please.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Looks like you were selling it so maybe an insurance pay out is better depending on how much its valued

Member Array
    Car:
    03 EP3 Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    Looks like you were selling it so maybe an insurance pay out is better depending on how much its valued
    I guess so, however it isn't how I wanted to see such a unique car go. I really wanted to see someone enjoy it, was truely the best car I've ever owned

Anyone run mugen engine mounts? not sure if worth the upgrade over OEM but dont wanna go hasport 62a all round as its pricey and vibey as fuk. heard hardrace is kind of inbetween but still firm enough for good feel

Have a few options, still deciding:
    - Mugen 3pc + hasport 62a
    - Mugen 3pc + innovative 60a
    - Hardrace 5pc

Hardrace probably most cost effective at $465 from jdmyard
    Last edited by charliebrown; 27-08-2013 at 12:53 AM.
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    I have this but with a 70a. Rattles enough to be able t hear it most of the times, I think 62a and Mugen would be ideal for street car. I had run just Mugen set for about two years and could feel the difference in shifting but not rattles were not noticeable at all.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I had has port 62a, then wanted more so I changed the inserts to 70a. Acceleration is so much more responsive. Vibes wasn't too bad with the 62a, it's only more apparent when starting up, 70a had a bit more vibration. But with stiffer mounts you'll get more cabin noise or drone
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Anyone run mugen engine mounts? not sure if worth the upgrade over OEM but dont wanna go hasport 62a all round as its pricey and vibey as fuk. heard hardrace is kind of inbetween but still firm enough for good feel

- Mugen 3pc + innovative 60a
    - Hardrace 5pc

Hardrace probably most cost effective at $465 from jdmyard
    I'm running the mugen + hasport 62a.. Slight vibration once installed but after driving it in, can hardly feel vibration at all.. Great for street/daily.. No wheel hop anymore...

If I can find hasport 62a rear for decent price might go for it. Where did you get yours from? its $170 on ebay for just the one mount
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    If I can find hasport 62a rear for decent price might go for it. Where did you get yours from? its $170 on ebay for just the one mount
    Yeah I bought it off eBay. Think off the same seller but AUD was much stronger when I bought

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Dunno if this is normal or what, but when my cars fully warmed up and idling like at a traffic light, if i tap the accelerator lightly to rev around 1200 1500 rpm it would hang there for for about two seconds or a sec and a half, then dips slightly below the normal idle rpm and goes back to normal. could it be a bad or dirty IACV?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?