Page 1331 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 331831123112811321132813291330133113321333133413411381 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 15,972 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Scooter Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    Don't be upset. It's Christmas. Think of all those less fortunate who don't have wheels at all. Even though they're in spastic specs, at least you have a set.

Brought.
    Alright my bad, bought*
    Oh yes because this is suddenly all about me not appreciating my wheels? I never said that to begin with so where are you getting this whole Christmas argument from?
    All I asked was If there was a way to fit the wheels on; instead of being a dickhead you could have simply said 'No these wheels won't fit perhaps you should try 17x blah blah'
    But instead you acted like you were some sick ****.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    No need for the offensive language mate.

Maybe you should have searched first or go through the "FD/FN2/EP3 Wheel Setup Guide" thread to see if the wheels will fit. Or even check the DC5 fitments cause they are similar. A lot of people are sick of answering questions about wheels because someone else has asked it before and the answer is always stick to +35.

Just by looking at Symphorced's DP, he has clearly played around with wheels on a EP3 before so he will have some knowledge about fitment. So why don't you get some manners and search before you ask silly questions.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by viett View Post
    Alright my bad, bought*
    Oh yes because this is suddenly all about me not appreciating my wheels? I never said that to begin with so where are you getting this whole Christmas argument from?
    All I asked was If there was a way to fit the wheels on; instead of being a dickhead you could have simply said 'No these wheels won't fit perhaps you should try 17x blah blah'
    What argument? I'm trying to tell you to have a Merry Christmas.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Come on guys anymore argument I'm deleting posts.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    wow.......... this escalated quickly

Merry Xmas All

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    wow.......... this escalated quickly

Merry Xmas All
    Merry Xmas to you as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Contemplating on getting a mugen grille, but one part of me says it looks good and the other part says it looks out of place..
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

even genuine mugen grill doesnt really sit flush
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    even genuine mugen grill doesnt really sit flush
    Genuine grilles sit 100% more flush than any replica ones I've seen. Worth the money to go genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    Genuine grilles sit 100% more flush than any replica ones I've seen. Worth the money to go genuine.
    Agreed.
    Assuming you don't have panel beating skills, the money you save on a cheaper copy will be spent on modifying the (likely) poorly fitting piece anyway.

not perfectly though just my opinion but i think it only looks decent if its moulded onto the bumper itself. some guys in the uk have done

ill find pic later when im on pc
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Quote Originally Posted by viett View Post
    Alright my bad, bought*
    Theres no chance they will fit. Case closed. Stupid question