Page 503 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 34034534935005015025035045055065135536031003 ... LastLast
Results 6,025 to 6,036 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    check ur driver side engine mount for cracks. I think ur engine mount has cracked and the liquid has squirt out. Just a thought i could b 99.99% wrong (NOTE: i mostly fail in life)
    AHAHAHA I agree. Most likely your mounts but I might be wrong aswell. LOL, I had to replace that mount already cos it cracked.

I don't think its the engine mount, as the engine doesnt really rock, the engine still feels like its in a very stable position when revving... And it looks like its still in good con. no leaking whatso ever

Quote Originally Posted by white_ep3_civic View Post
    I just had my car dun by a professional but I can't load them on here cause they 2 big. Looks mad though.
    Could there be any way you could post them up or provide a link? I'd love to see and I'm sure others would too. thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    hey all, somebody summon me?...hehe...here is that website I was talking about.
    EP3 brothers enjoy!..hehe

www.supergt.com.hk -->select Engrish (if you can't read chinese) and you're all good.

I spoke to these guys when I was there and they seem very helpful. They sell both OEM and aftermarket and ship items to Australia regularly.

They suggested that if we wish to buy stuff from them, best to try group buy and package into a cubic crate. 1 cubic crate ~=$230AUD.
    Last edited by NightRyder; 28-10-2009 at 09:24 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRyder View Post
    hey all, somebody summon me?...hehe...here is that website I was talking about.
    EP3 brothers enjoy!..hehe

www.supergt.com.hk -->select Engrish (if you can't read chinese) and you're all good.

I spoke to these guys when I was there and they seem very helpful. They sell both OEM and aftermarket and ship items to Australia regularly.

They suggested that if we wish to buy stuff from them, best to try group buy and package into a cubic crate. 1 cubic crate ~=$230AUD.
    awesome thanks paul i might try and peak and see what i can score

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Hey guys,

Does anyone have one of these on their ep3? http://www.knfilters.com/search/prod...Prod=69-1009TP

Or heard anything about them? Can get one for $230 (not even sure if that's a good price, some guidance please...LOL)

Also, the automatic window up/down has stopped working????? when i simply click the button as per usual the window does not go up automatically....any ideas?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Twest View Post
    Hey guys,

Does anyone have one of these on their ep3? http://www.knfilters.com/search/prod...Prod=69-1009TP

Or heard anything about them? Can get one for $230 (not even sure if that's a good price, some guidance please...LOL)

Also, the automatic window up/down has stopped working????? when i simply click the button as per usual the window does not go up automatically....any ideas?
    I had the same problem a few days back.. Just hold the button up a couple seconds when the windows up...

Member Array
    Car:
    MPS 3
    its been great while it lasted guys...

thought i'd let you guys know ive sold the ep3r last sunday

and just picked up a white 03 STi a couple days ago

the ep3 has been heaps fun but its sad to see it go!!

i have some intense modding to do now and a whole lot to learn about turbos... ahahaha

Steve

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by KaZe86 View Post
    its been great while it lasted guys...

thought i'd let you guys know ive sold the ep3r last sunday

and just picked up a white 03 STi a couple days ago

the ep3 has been heaps fun but its sad to see it go!!

i have some intense modding to do now and a whole lot to learn about turbos... ahahaha

Steve
    u looserrrrrr....should of sold me ur toda header before it gone

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    i knew the whole time lol

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by stoj19 View Post
    Could there be any way you could post them up or provide a link? I'd love to see and I'm sure others would too. thanks
    I'll try n post them on here. Just may take a but of tym 2 work it out lol

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by Twest View Post
    Hey guys,

Not sure bout the air intake but it is alot cheaper than injen or any others out on the market. As for the window, when it is all the way up hold the button down for 2 seconds when fully open then again when it is fully up this worked 4 mine. Hope that helps.