Page 513 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 134134635035105115125135145155165235636131013 ... LastLast
Results 6,145 to 6,156 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Oh serz. Guess i gotta go genuine. I tried a mates s2k o2 sensor. It worked for about 5mins then the light came back on. Well thanks for the info bro!
    You had me at v-tec

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Type R EP3
    YIZ23R....shut up hahahaha..finally took you long enough to get on the forums

yeah it was a hit and run but luckily some crazy bird feeding guy was what happened.
    I had a look at www.japanparts.com and its $500 odd for the front bar + shipping so its about $1k. SSSUUUUCCCKKKSSSS
    I like my cars like my women.....quiet at first....but SCREAMING when you open her up!!!

Hey YIZ23R,

Definitely get the genuine one. I wasted a lot of time sourcing aftermarket primary O2 sensors which never worked. Robert from Hanny's in the end ordered me a genuine one and hey presto, the engine light disappeared. Quoting Robert, "Nothing beats genuine!".

On a side note, does anybody know if Fully Synthetic oils are good for our engines? I'm just concerned if its going to make the engine run more rough. Super Crap Auto are having a special on Castrol Edge oils atm, so I just thought I'd ask.
    Last edited by p3p5y; 06-11-2009 at 07:54 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    I have used castrol edge 5w30 and 0w40 and both are fine.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Thanks p3p5y. Just asking around since nothing beats genuine honda prices either :P. icecrm, did the police find the culprit?
    You had me at v-tec

hey boys,

my car is coming with some retarded home made front mesh grill.

wanted to replace it with oem plastic grill just wondering if this would fit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-03...Q5fAccessories

cheeers,

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by p3p5y View Post
    Hey YIZ23R,

Definitely get the genuine one. I wasted a lot of time sourcing aftermarket primary O2 sensors which never worked. Robert from Hanny's in the end ordered me a genuine one and hey presto, the engine light disappeared. Quoting Robert, "Nothing beats genuine!".

On a side note, does anybody know if Fully Synthetic oils are good for our engines? I'm just concerned if its going to make the engine run more rough. Super Crap Auto are having a special on Castrol Edge oils atm, so I just thought I'd ask.
    Haha that's what robert keeps telling me everytime I go there with something aftermarket to install
    Howeva, he doesn't mind if its mugen.

Member Array
    Car:
    MPS 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    I have used castrol edge 5w30 and 0w40 and both are fine.
    i have like 3 bottles of castrol edge 5w30 at home i serviced it myself with some help of the guys and man tbh it ran so so much bettter much more smooth and just overall feel good!!
    FYS

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by icecrm View Post
    YIZ23R....shut up hahahaha..finally took you long enough to get on the forums

yeah it was a hit and run but luckily some crazy bird feeding guy was what happened.
    I had a look at www.japanparts.com and its $500 odd for the front bar + shipping so its about $1k. SSSUUUUCCCKKKSSSS
    hey bro, just look for a stock eu front bar i think they fit cause looks exactly the same, im gonna try it tonight with my friends EUn so ill let u no

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    Quote Originally Posted by YIZ23R View Post
    Hey guys! new to the forum. Just activated my account since i found the password to my email account. Quick question, Recently went to hanny's coz my engine light was on and the verdict was that i needed to get a new 02 sensor. Peter said it would cost about $400 for a genuine honda part. Was wondering if anyone has tried an aftermarket one?
    We are doin it for $350 here
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Hi just wondering what size the standard rear sway bar is?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Trolololley
    hey yonas can you get in EP3 OEM parts from japan?