Thread: EP3 Type R

*EDIT*

lol @ post 59.

SHAME on you joek.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by mugsee View Post
    I don't mean to rain on your parade and detract from what is an outstanding 1/4 mile run for a 2L NA, but your car wasn't stock. Your car ran with toda headers, a custom cai feed, no muffler, deflated tyres and folded in mirrors.

Regardless of the (minor) mods, the EP3R was very quick and the driver was equally awesome as well. Well done on the great time.
    "Toda headers, a custom cai feed, no muffler, deflated tyres and folded in mirrors."

If my EP3 could go sub 14sec with only these mods, I wouldnt be complaining.

They're not exactly the most hi-tech cheat mods are they? But I suppose your car wasnt "stock" in that sense. In saying that how many cars out there can do under 14 sec with basically I/H/E.

Dont most people deflate their tyres when they go to the track. So if I took my car to the track and ran with my tyres deflated, does that mean my car is not stock??

Anyway Joek, still a very good time.

Folded in mirrors

Call the cops!!!
    Last edited by Nepolian; 25-10-2007 at 10:00 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    There you go, that explained perfectly why you ran 13.97 if it was stock I'll apologise but your car is far from stock.

Member Array
    Car:
    Blk AP1, GPW AP2
    Hi guys, thank you for all the comment, i donno if 13.97 is good or not since i am a turbo car owner, i was always in 11sec range....

i am newbie on Civic so i was shock because you guys tell me that 13.97 is NOT right for a EP3..

also for folden mirror and deflated tyres is consider modification and will increase the time on the drag racing.

i took off the muffler, i do admit (everyone know) because i order a muffler from japan but they just delay on arrivial. so i need to take off the muffler to gain some Vtec noise (not for gain the power), i am so happy that now i leart something because i have a new calculation....Took off muffler + air filter + deflated SLIPPY tyres X folded mirror X Newbie FF Driver = 13.97 (but with 2.3 second launge)

i am think what if i mod my car and i didnt meant to be rude(REALLY NO OFFENCE) if simply changing to the car can came up a time that everyone asking for a time slip, i do suggest ppl in here buy EP3 instead of modding a lot on a K20A ADM version

and i am glad that i dont have to spend more money on my car now since the time is consider (not too bad from you guys comment)

thank you very much, and hope to meet up sometime for coffee we can check out our car as well.......
    Last edited by joek; 25-10-2007 at 11:30 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Blk AP1, GPW AP2
    dear mugsee

thats fine ^_^ you got a nice car too! hope to see you around sometime

eriktufa: i do apologize because we have different standards on modification
    but i think if i return my car with muffler it will still gonna be similar

maybe 0.2-0.3sec +/-

since i am using standard muffler at the moment, apart from vtec noise is gone...others are the same...

or else you can try to take off the muffer give it a go, and it may be a new solution of making the car faster
    Last edited by joek; 25-10-2007 at 11:39 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by joek View Post
    dear mugsee

thats fine ^_^ you got a nice car too! hope to see you around sometime

maybe 0.2-0.3sec +/-

since i am using standard muffler at the moment, apart from vtec noise is gone...others are the same...

or else you can try to take off the muffer give it a go, and it may be a new solution of making the car faster
    wave:

Quote Originally Posted by joek View Post
    please return it to totally stock (and full interior) and normal road tyres and get a 1/4.
    Otherwise ANY modification makes your car something not to brag about

Member Array
    Car:
    if i didn't remember wrongly it did run on full interior, brand new re001 with a lot of front cambers

Member Array
    Car:
    scooby doobydoo
    quick question sydney fellas, what sort of insurance premiums are you paying?
    EPisode3 : revenge of the civic

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    around 2g's for my FN2..and thats under my fathers name, with my name on the policy..if i went on my own it would be like 4g's. so yeh fk that..what you paying?
    civic type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Blk AP1, GPW AP2
    bennjamin (Moderator), i donno if you are being rude to me or not, but you make me feel like you not welcome me to this forum because i done a 13.97 on my car....

thank you for your comment, if there was anyone on the day (heathcote drag) they will know what i was doing on my car...

and so many ppl told me Bad things about ozhonda. i do feel that now. People like you not helping out people

is become judging ppl, i never rude to anyone i was questioning if 13.97 is consider a good time for K20s, but ppl(or 1 or 2 fellows) in here keep dont believe me or giving me sxxt comment, i better off leaving here and being a spectators forever

but if you guys want to have more members on this forum

Try to reconsider..this website is to Group the Hondas, but judging others people because your car is not faster than others ...blarblarblar right?

then that mean you guys not welcome anyone with slower NON-VTEC engine and being rude on the roads.?
    whoever have ozhondas sticker you guys will drag him and blar blar blar blaming him that with taking parts off the car and the car is faster?

i always said above, I AM************* NOW********************* USING STANDARD MUFFLER AT THE MOMENT, i dont feel like the car have big different
    maybe it will be slower like 0.2-0.3 second!

also i DID say, you can try to take off the muffler to try if the car is faster and drag yourself in a track
    to see if YOU car can gain 1 SECOND or 0.5 second on the drag.

again, i DIDNT feel like my time is GOOD because all my friends beside me have EGs they do much faster!
    even they take a STOCK DC2 type R B18C can do 14.4 in calder park! ...

if you need to blame,,i think better of blame the DRIVER dont blame about deflated tyres or folded mirror..isnt it...SORRY for my comment, This will be my Last post if you guys(even the moderator) not WELCOME me...!

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    ahh dont worry mate just let your car do the talking
    most ppl talk shit on here but wouldnt do it to your face at meets or in the public
    do some more mods so they cant complain it is a stock car ........