Page 667 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1675676176576646656666676686696706777177671167 ... LastLast
Results 7,993 to 8,004 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivenscyr View Post
    haha, where u wearing a hat?

was on a tour bus, geo excursion
    Yeah, that was me.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ep3
    any1 here lives in campsie and drives a cw ep3? i drive past it every week when i go to work. parked outside of the house

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I got the same problem still deciding between innovation ore mugen or even stock since Im not intending on tracking the car anytime soon. Anyone know if the aftermarket will crack eventually?
    Peery, get stock or mugen if you are not gonna do anything manly in the EP

With urethane mounts alot of ride quality is lost!

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Perry this is your missus car so get oem or mugen as George suggested.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    Perry this is your missus car so get oem or mugen as George suggested.
    Indeed probably going towards Mugen waiting on price at the moment.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    man im so cut

ok so i usually park my car in my driveway, but last night i couldnt cause had famnily over so i left it on the side of the road, woke up came out see if anything happened cause i usually get a bad feeling bout parking on the road but it was all sweet, so i go to work across the road at my brothers shop, come out in the arvo and i walk past my car and think to myself "dam my rear bar is sitting low, real low WTF" the bar was nudge by some random fker, clear see that there was hand prints like the person got out to see if it was ok which is so typical asian to do a runner, fkn asians LOL, but now i need to find a new rear bar cause the tabs and clips are all broken, anyone can help me out here?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    anyone in cabra with a fl ep3? jealous =[ this was around 6 yesterday. plates where the white ones started bm
    LOL i think that was me...license plate BLK *** but....I only have FL tail lights though. I think I'm gonna go with the innovative ones.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Quote Originally Posted by Twest View Post
    LOL i think that was me...license plate BLK *** but....I only have FL tail lights though. I think I'm gonna go with the innovative ones.
    hm but the front had fl hl and the 04+ bar with them foglight holes.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    hm but the front had fl hl and the 04+ bar with them foglight holes.
    ummm wonder if that's Charlies ep3 than

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen_B16B View Post
    man im so cut

ok so i usually park my car in my driveway, but last night i couldnt cause had famnily over so i left it on the side of the road, woke up came out see if anything happened cause i usually get a bad feeling bout parking on the road but it was all sweet, so i go to work across the road at my brothers shop, come out in the arvo and i walk past my car and think to myself "dam my rear bar is sitting low, real low WTF" the bar was nudge by some random fker, clear see that there was hand prints like the person got out to see if it was ok which is so typical asian to do a runner, fkn asians LOL, but now i need to find a new rear bar cause the tabs and clips are all broken, anyone can help me out here?
    sorry to hear bro. I hate hearing about this shit. Pisses me off that people do shit like this

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen_B16B View Post
    man im so cut

lol why blame asians. must hav been someone on ozhonda then haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by Antv View Post
    lol why blame asians. must hav been someone on ozhonda then haha
    the standard of driving here is shocking I must say. My bro in law's car had been hit n run twice outside of our place.

Sad to hear mugen. How bad is the bumper itself. Clips and stuff can be bought from dealers I guess.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc