Page 724 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2246246747147217227237247257267277347748241224 ... LastLast
Results 8,677 to 8,688 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    This EP thread just goes round in circles LOL!

Hey I have a few nooby questions.....

1) So what one is faster down the 1/4 mile and to 100kph??

2) Since the EP is an import....what type of special wheel nuts should I use??

3) Which EP3 colour is best?? Black, white or pink??

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    3. Red because red makes you go faster!
    2. Some finely aged imported Honda lock nuts.
    1. Obviously the ep3 hands down with Georges car.
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 EP3
    Thanks for the help Nepolian. All sorted and back on the road.

Though I did find a little Gem in my mad internet panic.

http://www.torrentz.com/ca0ade2b6f5f...25bbf972536e70

TIS a right little disk of knowledge as it contains the type R supplement, something that the american manual going around doesnt have.

Anyhow thanks again

My EP3 engine won't stop immediately even the key is out, only happened since last night. Anyone can help?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by already021231 View Post
    My EP3 engine won't stop immediately even the key is out, only happened since last night. Anyone can help?
    I'm reading that your can keeps running when you turn it off....ie take key out of ignition?

I'm only guessing here but here it goes......

1) You may have an ignition barrel issue or........

2) The car quietly went out whilst you were asleep and met up with a secret fully sick mate and got a non turbo timer installed!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    I'm reading that your can keeps running when you turn it off....ie take key out of ignition?

I'm only guessing here but here it goes......

1) You may have an ignition barrel issue or........

2) The car quietly went out whilst you were asleep and met up with a secret fully sick mate and got a non turbo timer installed!
    Nepolian can u install a fully sick non turbo timer on my car so i can b fully sick and have alot of fully awesome street cred ??

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Mate, I can supply u with a timer which flashes seven, yes that's seven different colours....so many that I cant remember what they are.

And....as a package deal for an extra............................say.....um....$10 0 toda dollars, I'll throw in a limited edition fluffy dice (only 1000000 unit made) Ill reserve number 67893 for ya!

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    ahahah when are we up for a coffee catch up Nepolian?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    ahahah when are we up for a coffee catch up Nepolian?
    Oh, go to the Sydney thread....I suggest arvo coffee (tea if you like) on sunday with the CITR guys

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    Mate, I can supply u with a timer which flashes seven, yes that's seven different colours....so many that I cant remember what they are.

And....as a package deal for an extra............................say.....um....$10 0 toda dollars, I'll throw in a limited edition fluffy dice (only 1000000 unit made) Ill reserve number 67893 for ya!
    lol gimme gimme GIMMEEE ! ! !

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    i has to have a turbo timer too...

in all seriousness can someone help me out got a problem with my car cant seem to find the right cause...got the wheels alligned/balanced, lifted the car up to check tie rod and seeing if anything has been leaking or greasy bit. looking at the mounts it seems fine to me doesnt seem to be broken, driving off 1st from the lights and ive tried it alot recently to see if it was my clutch or what not theres a squeaking noise when im moving the steering wheel slightly side to side gently. driving to castle hill yesterday and back going on cumb hwy problems got worse squeaks got louder and heavy vibrations in the steering wheel. is it possible the gruppe m is rubbing against the hood? not sure..
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JDM EP.TREE
    what are your thoughts on JSA in preston? ive heard ALOT of bad feedback from Skyline AU but wanted to know from actual experiences.

they have a ep3 listed for 21,999 on carsales. only reason im interested is cos im wanting to trade my current daily in (toyota camry LOL).

the price seems good and from the pictures - looks like nothings wrong with it. they're stating that RACV checks are welcome.

are there any other things i can do to make sure i don't buy a trainwreck?

heres the link for the car:

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...s=40&silo=1011

cheers in advance