Page 765 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2656657157557627637647657667677687758158651265 ... LastLast
Results 9,169 to 9,180 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Second gear chirpies are so yesterday Benny

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    does anyone know a yellow dc2r with numberplate sus-1*r? Little guy tried racing me in his HOONDA.

I thought it was funny, i want to contact this guy.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    any of u guys got a set of oem engine mounts in sweet condition? none of this cracks and leaks bs lol if u do lemme no, i might be parting out the injen and innovative mounts so gotto find myself a set of stock ones

You can have mine for $50 dude - will be a couple of weeks before I take em
    Out tho. will perfectly suit the part-out - to sell situation !

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    sweet ben cheers, condition still good yeh? as long as the hydrolic one is sweet

yeah all good. just OEM dude. anyway send me a pm in a few weeks time when i got em off

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen_B16B View Post
    any of u guys got a set of oem engine mounts in sweet condition? none of this cracks and leaks bs lol if u do lemme no, i might be parting out the injen and innovative mounts so gotto find myself a set of stock ones
    Damnit, LOL. I just bought new innovative mounts . Nevermind. How much is the injen?

Ohh shit LOL... I meant innovative. Good catch Mugen_B16B
    Last edited by Twest; 09-09-2010 at 05:39 PM. Reason: noob

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    never new injen made mounts :S u mean innnovative right? hahaha

took the baby down the strip for the first time tonight, was nice weather, cold and dry best time i got was 14.1145 on a shit 60ft 2.215, i managed to get 2 runs in properly and 2 fuk ups, first one was 1st gear poped back out which im not sure wat happened, second one i miss shifted 2nd

wat rpm u guys launching at, i no the car is worthy of getting into the 13's

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    On street tyres, launch around 4-5k with hint of clutch slip. Couple of us in Sydney have gotten 13.9s with cat back, sri. So potential is there but no room for errors

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen_B16B View Post
    never new injen made mounts :S u mean innnovative right? hahaha

took the baby down the strip for the first time tonight, was nice weather, cold and dry best time i got was 14.1145 on a shit 60ft 2.215, i managed to get 2 runs in properly and 2 fuk ups, first one was 1st gear poped back out which im not sure wat happened, second one i miss shifted 2nd

wat rpm u guys launching at, i no the car is worthy of getting into the 13's
    Not bad

I'm running my stock EP3 this Wed

George is the only one who i know of getting in the 13's stock

George answer your dam phone hahahahaah
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    I've got a faint chirping noise with my clutch.

Exactly same symptom as this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdVJ5vnO6Jg

Noise stops if i lightly rest my foot on the clutch without depressing more than 5% of the depth.

Does any know how to fix this?

After doing some research, my speculation is that it's either my clutch release bearing is wearing out or my clutch master/slave cylinder are having issues.

I do know my clutch fluid are a bit dark, perhaps bleeding it with new fluid may fix it?

I really hope it's just the old fluids or clutch cylinders. Otherwise fixing the clutch bearing would mean taking out the gearbox to reach it

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Poeter View Post
    I've got a faint chirping noise with my clutch.

Exactly same symptom as this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdVJ5vnO6Jg

Noise stops if i lightly rest my foot on the clutch without depressing more than 5% of the depth.

Does any know how to fix this?

After doing some research, my speculation is that it's either my clutch release bearing is wearing out or my clutch master/slave cylinder are having issues.

I do know my clutch fluid are a bit dark, perhaps bleeding it with new fluid may fix it?

I really hope it's just the old fluids or clutch cylinders. Otherwise fixing the clutch bearing would mean taking out the gearbox to reach it
    Evey honda and diff motor of put in or out has had a noiesy release bearing, not one every failed so I just end up living with the noise..
    \
    My EP3 had a tad
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001