Page 901 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 4018018518918988999009019029039049119511001 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,812 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK
    Duuuu that sucks. BTW I just bought an Ep3 on its way over from Japan. Where did u get your mugen front lip from? I wanna get the grill as well. Pre facelift model oem would be nice..

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by KIKNHRD View Post
    We tried today to put the halogens in and disconnect the ballast. Due to only having one globe and high and low beam controlled by the sleave that moves back and forth. We could not get high and low working properly. looks like I may need to purchase a second had set of lights to put in so I can register it, then switch back. Does anyone know what lights would fit a preface lift ep3 (none HID)??
    Australian EU headlights will fit,

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    As Perry said, you could just get a set of second hand EU civic headlights, cut the main wires that connect the power and hook the wires up accordingly and you're done!
    It might be too much hassle to dismantle the existing HID wiring just to change the bulb n balast.......a suggestion anyway.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by [daan] View Post
    Duuuu that sucks. BTW I just bought an Ep3 on its way over from Japan. Where did u get your mugen front lip from? I wanna get the grill as well. Pre facelift model oem would be nice..
    Bought it second hand (though never used or primered/painted) for $200 off someone from Firesport. It's a replica one made by TopMix in Hong Kong. Made perfectly though as the lip fits perfectly flush and I even got the bumper cut to have the air vents to cool the brakes. Really love the look of it.

You want a pre-FL grill on a FL EP3??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JDM EP.TREE
    does anybody know if a rear lip off a SI 2004-2005 ep3 would fit on a 2002 ep3r ?

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    Hey all, does anybody know which fuse powers the head unit?? Mine is dead
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    Quote Originally Posted by will13 View Post
    Hey all, does anybody know which fuse powers the head unit?? Mine is dead
    Think it is 10Amps, though you should be able to check by pulling out the existing fuse that powers it.

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    Yeah, just not sure which one it is thats all lol..
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    Quote Originally Posted by will13 View Post
    Yeah, just not sure which one it is thats all lol..
    If u pull out the fuse cover either it is on the inside of this or somewhere there, there is a fuse diagram that should indicate where it is

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    Awesome, thanks
    My EG5 build

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Mine burnt before. It's located at fusebox on the engine bay near the battery. And yes it is 10amps.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Guys

After the OEM drivers side engine mount, the one filled with oil

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...d-Engine-Mount
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001