Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DropBear View Post
    Ha! I was just about to ask the same question of everyone else! (seeing mine's bluish silver too)

Looks like the Widetracks only come in shadow chrome with the chrome lip - so it's probably just a case of rocking up to Tempe and checking it out first hand, unless you were going to re-spray/powdercoat them afterwards.

Actually, I'll be up that way hopefully on Saturday, I'll let you know if I get the chance to compare them up against the FD.
    hey hey! Thanks yo! Let me know how it goes!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3, FD1, FN2R
    i seen a few blueish silver FDs with gunmetal grey or aswell as shadow chrome and they look really good. i think them on 16s and lower the car would looks sick as.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Civic Vi EU
    I reckon if ur going purely for looks then go 20's...if you want a bit of performance out of ur rims/tyres then go down a notch 17/18's will do the job nicely...

I quite liked the original set of rims u picked out...you're the one who will be looking at them all the time...so make your decison wisely...

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 Civic
    those lensos look Really good i love them.. was actualy going to buy them
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ51LK
    when bruce banner gets angry and loses it, he turns into the incedible hulk...

...when the incredible hulk gets f*ckin pissed off and loses it, he turns into amurray
    http://images.cainer.net//uploads/peterbrock.jpg
    http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/586...nsigsh7ye2.jpg