Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R

FN2 Type R Power Up

hey guys i am looking at buying a FN2 i really love the car despite what a lot of people say i think it a real unique car and there is nothing like this look wise and also sound wise i think.

anyways i am going for a test drive this weekend and cant wait, i really wana buy a Red one so will see how we go anyways.

I just wanted to know if there are any companies or dealers that have like a power up bolt on kit, IE intake cams headers tune. or something like that i mean i am a modder and if i bought that car it wouldnt stay stock for long, not that i am complaining of course LOL

anyways what you guys think about the power up any thoughts??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MPS
    Good luck man, you'll love it =) Ignore the reviews and anyone else who hasn't driven one, and I'm sure you'll leave with a grin on your face!

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    Yeah i know it already puts a grin on my face just by looking at it LOL...

But i would still like to know if there are any bolt on that you can buy in a package and get put on. If i get this car i am going all out LOL hope before summer holidays and then crusing it up and down on the nepean at rosebud... looking for some.. UM... people LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    Yeah you'll love it....in regards to looking for mods. there is company called JTUNE, you can check there website out www.jtune.com.au, the owner also has a site called ww.hondatech.com.au and there are quite a few people in there which have already mod'd there FN2's, like LSD's and other stuff. The main package your prob looking for is what JTUNE is designing which is a whole headers, exhaust, intake, ecu package etc...check out the sites
    civic type R

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    Quote Originally Posted by amato2 View Post
    Yeah i know it already puts a grin on my face just by looking at it LOL...

But i would still like to know if there are any bolt on that you can buy in a package and get put on. If i get this car i am going all out LOL hope before summer holidays and then crusing it up and down on the nepean at rosebud... looking for some.. UM... people LOL

say LOL any more in that paragraph and I will force that red Civic Type r up your ass.

I bet that will make you LOL.

p.s. dude that is advertising JTUNE - that stuff is for an Accord Euro

NOT an FN2

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfather View Post

p.s. dude that is advertising JTUNE - that stuff is for an Accord Eurothat red Civic Type r up your ass.

NOT an FN2
    yes i know that but if you actually read the hondatech forums there actually designing a package for the FN2...so in answer to your comment YES they are!
    civic type R

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_typer View Post
    yes i know that but if you actually read the hondatech forums there actually designing a package for the FN2...so in answer to your comment YES they are!
    Thankyou for your useful information,

As stated in my previous post, currently JTUNE only offer a package for the Accord Euro. They have been developing this "Accord Euro" package for quite a while.

I may wish to say that I am developing a cosmic laser ray beam that will make all women on the planet naked.

By the time I have developed such a laser ray beam, I am quite sure that the JTUNE FN2 package will be ready for installation.

Kindest regards,

Your dad

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    Thankyou for your useful information,

As stated in my previous post, currently JTUNE only offer a package for the Accord Euro. They have been developing this "Accord Euro" package for quite a while.

I may wish to say that I am developing a cosmic laser ray beam that will make all women on the planet naked.

By the time I have developed such a laser ray beam, I am quite sure that the JTUNE FN2 package will be ready for installation.

Kindest regards,

Your dad

Loll fnny cnt...they've finished the Accord Euro package already...there currently working on the FN2 package, and they recon it wont take as long, who knows...
    civic type R

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    Dude, with the amount of time it took to make the Accord Euro package, I am quite sure I will be a real life father before the FN2 sees upgrades

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    So true so true...I wasn't singling out JTune as the only source for mods, I was just saying at the moment the only people in Australia which are actually officially designing mods for the FN2 are JTune. Hopefully in the near future we will see some other people begin designing mods.
    civic type R

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    say LOL any more in that paragraph and I will force that red Civic Type r up your ass.

I bet that will make you LOL.

p.s. dude that is advertising JTUNE - that stuff is for an Accord Euro

NOT an FN2
    LOL .. sorry to spam this... but i cant stop LOLing ...

luke u funny kient

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2 Civic Type R
    Well there is a company that makes everything you can possibly think off for FN2. But the phrase "More than you can afford pall" comes to mind. (especially because they are italian hehe)
    http://www.jasmotorsport.com/civicTypeRGr.htm
    http://www.jasmotorsport.com/CIVIC%2...%201.03.07.xls

There's only one item in there that you really need:
    GEARBOX 6 SPEEDS SEQUENTIAL JAS 10,800.00 Euros!
    Last edited by lukits01; 10-10-2007 at 12:54 AM.