Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    07 CTR, yea baby
    i talked to some of the guys at 999 automotive here in brissie and they've only said they got top fuel air intake, not too sure but thats what they said to me.

i'm waiting for the jtune package, or seeing if this import guy in brisbane can live up to his words and get the FD2R, we'll see in a couple of weeks.

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    well i just wana add another LOL...... to the thread.

Cool info guys i cant wait till saturday to test drive it, Jtune look like a good place to go they have pretty much everything i wana get anyways cant wait till they make a system for the FN2, hopefully soon. still are there any other more popular places like Skunk2, toda etc.. that make anything.

Oh and i just wana add another LOL!!!!

Can I please put myself on the waiting list for the Cosmic Laser Beam that makes all women naked??? and whats the approx cost? LOL!!!!
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    Just another LOL!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

actually how bout we try LMAO

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    i think they're intakes and exhaust available at UK but i'd personally wait a little bit longer to see what's available. afterall the car was only released in Mar07 in UK.

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by amato2 View Post
    Cool info guys i cant wait till saturday to test drive it, Jtune look like a good place to go they have pretty much everything i wana get anyways cant wait till they make a system for the FN2, hopefully soon. still are there any other more popular places like Skunk2, toda etc.. that make anything.
    I wouldnt have thought that (m)any of the US based companies would be making mods for the FN2 due to the lack of availability in the market.

Might be worth investigating if any of the parts for the US Si can be used on the FN2 as the US would have parts for that.

Quote Originally Posted by tseesinngwailo View Post
    Can I please put myself on the waiting list for the Cosmic Laser Beam that makes all women naked??? and whats the approx cost? LOL!!!!
    I have spoken to YourFather privately and he says that there will be a group buy for the product but only if you put your money down about 6 months before the product is released.

He also said that he was going to release the product two months ago but more R&D was needed. Then he told me last month that it would be available soon (as in last week) but still no word.
    Update: I just got a PM from YourFather. The Cosmic Laser Beam will be available at the END OF THIS WEEK!!! I hope it does come out soon as this YourFather character keeps pushing off the release date and I really want this unknown product!!!
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    do KnN make a typhoon intake yet for it, they seem to make intakes for everything else.

Another thing i was going to ask about is the standard sound system in car is it any good or does it need a major improvement. another question was about the Ipod adapter from honda is it pricey??? any good??

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    do KnN make a typhoon intake yet for it, they seem to make intakes for everything else.

Another thing i was going to ask about is the standard sound system in car is it any good or does it need a major improvement. another question was about the Ipod adapter from honda is it pricey??? any good??
    Yeah nah the speakers are pretty good...the OEM Kenwoods from my knowledge so its not a neccesity to upgrade them. In regards to bass, the car lacks this so I actually got a Rockford and Fosgate 12" sub and R&G Amp..heres the thread
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72456
    civic type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    dont get the ipod adapter from honda, you can get it easily for less than $200

The speakers are pretty good for standard system but not good enough for me... the sound starts to break when played loud. I have a soundstream amp, foval v2 speakers and a 12' kicker sub and thats how it should soud
    Triangular exhaust

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    If you want FN2 mods, don't look at Japan or Asia. You have to look to UK. They have parts there.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    Chris Type R love the install pics looking very very hot, did it cost much to get that installed i duno whether i would want a subby just a good quality amp and run also good quality speakers off that would be fine for me, any thoughts on sound system.

As for the power Chris after owning it for a while now what do you think of the FN2 is it like what the reviews say about it, another question do like people keep starring at it when your driving cuase there is nothing else that looks like that on the road. HAHA

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    Chris Type R love the install pics looking very very hot, did it cost much to get that installed i duno whether i would want a subby just a good quality amp and run also good quality speakers off that would be fine for me, any thoughts on sound system.

As for the power Chris after owning it for a while now what do you think of the FN2 is it like what the reviews say about it, another question do like people keep starring at it when your driving cuase there is nothing else that looks like that on the road. HAHA
    Yeah does look pretty neat..cost me $900 total (sub, amp,custom box, labour)...yeh well wen i get a bit more money I'll be doing the speakers aswell.

Well I've read so many different reviews...the car is quick, I really enjoy driving it simply for the fact that its an all-round car..its got comfort,speed, looks, sounds good..all of that...in regards to people looking at it, chicks dig it hardd..doesnt matter where I am everytime I pull up at the lights people look at it and spin out..and your right there isnt anything out there that looks like it. Some people recon the GTi is better, personally I've driven both now and I'm sure after you test drive it you'll think the same..the CTR is like ten times more fun to drive.
    civic type R