Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    i think the oem hu is a pansonic.

it's not easy to change HU apparently. as the factory facia is very expensive and not available locally. then if u wanna keep the clock on the display, u have to keep the factory HU somewhere. that's y i think an Ipod would be a better option if you want to store your files on a flash.

oh btw where do you guys get your ipod connector instead of the Honda option?
    Last edited by Philip Lee; 10-10-2007 at 02:14 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    search in ebay
    Triangular exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    so which one did you buy?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    Hi, just in regards to the PM's that I've regarding my Cosmic Laser Beam.

It is in development, but im in need of extra funds. So I will be looking to float my company on the ASX to raise cash.

When the time is right, I will inform you all of my intention to float, and will issue a prospectus

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    the laser beam sounds cool will you be making any retrofit products so i can put it on the front of the CTR

anyways i have been reading around a lot and i have come to another conclusion what is the different in parts between the EDM CTR and the JDM CTR they both have the same motor, is the tune different i know about the petrol but that surely cant make a 20KW difference.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    Yeah well it can..because Japan have higher octane fuel so outta factory the cars can afford to be highly tuned..so yeh with a few other engine tweaks the car puts out an extra 20KW. I still personally prefer the EDM CTR looks better..although I wouldn't mind brembo's :P
    civic type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    i think there are many other detail changes between the K20A used in the FD2 and FN2. eg. intake port is different, FN2 has balance shaft and not on FD2 etc.

however the extra 20kw, i wonder how many will be left if FD2 is dynoed with 95ron fuel.

personally i'd take the LSD before the brembo....

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by amato2 View Post
    the laser beam sounds cool will you be making any retrofit products so i can put it on the front of the CTR

anyways i have been reading around a lot and i have come to another conclusion what is the different in parts between the EDM CTR and the JDM CTR they both have the same motor, is the tune different i know about the petrol but that surely cant make a 20KW difference.
    There are many difference in parts. Have a look here: http://asia.vtec.net/Engines/FD2K20AR/index.html

And I don't think the FN2R gets the same header as the FD2R:
    Last edited by aaronng; 11-10-2007 at 02:54 PM.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r

this is a work of art!!!
    Triangular exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    Thats a hectic link...it is a hardcore version of the CTR as all the JDM versions are but after the mods to the FN2, prob be just as good as the FD2
    civic type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    I doubt the fn2 can be as good as the FD2 unless you spend heaps of money in it, y not buy the fd2 instead. It has more power, superb chasis and great handling
    Triangular exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    Can't see the value in importing one seriously..for 20KW's and slightly better handling..im happy with the CTR.
    civic type R