Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_typer View Post
    Can't see the value in importing one seriously..for 20KW's and slightly better handling..im happy with the CTR.
    I'm waiting to see how much Honda Australia wants to bring it in at. In the UK, the FN2R has an equivalent RRP of about AU$40,000. In Japan, the FD2R has an RRP of AU$29,000! So it should be AU$10,000 cheaper than the FN2R if they stay at the same profit level. But, if they bring it in at the same price as the FN2R and make the AU$10,000 profit, I'd buy it as long as they keep everything intact. The engine runs on 97 RON fine like what Honda Japan engineers said in Malaysia, so it should run on our 98 and 100 RON with no problems.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    Yeah thats fair enough, looks like a great car. Are they definately importing it? Atm I've just bought my CTR so I prob won't be selling it..besides I'm still on my P's so for the time being the Euro CTR is fast enough. Wouldnt mind stealing the Brembo's off the JDM CTR :P
    civic type R

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The upside of the FN2R is that when someone sees an FD2R they will think it's a Civic ricer. When they see an FN2R, they know it's a CTR.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    The upside of the FN2R is that when someone sees an FD2R they will think it's a Civic ricer. When they see an FN2R, they know it's a CTR.
    Even better....
    The look on their face after they get pawned will be priceless!!!
    Nissan S15: 12.6@113mph
    Integra GSi: 15.1@91mph
    Civic B18c N/A : 14.1@98mph
    CRX B18c N/A : 13.9@101mph

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    Nice video.
    civic type R