Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    ok with 2k...

get some decent used coilovers.. for around 1200
    then spend the rest on a rear sway + brace. if there s any left over.. get some strut bar front and rear...

dun forget good tyres too...

P.s. i really dun think u need more power with that car.. its a fun car to drive as is....

more power means sh1t all without handling

Quote Originally Posted by |N| View Post
    mate i wouldnt call king springs handling mods... get some real susspension
    sorri wut i meant with my comment was....i alreadi got kings in there.....coilovers would be good idea.....do u know some good quality ones? not tooo pricey?......
    LuVn Da CaSh FLo

Quote Originally Posted by |N| View Post
    ok with 2k...

get some decent used coilovers.. for around 1200
    then spend the rest on a rear sway + brace. if there s any left over.. get some strut bar front and rear...

dun forget good tyres too...

P.s. i really dun think u need more power with that car.. its a fun car to drive as is....

more power means sh1t all without handling
    alright....well with the tyres....i got falkens 205/45.....on roh 16s atm.....do u suggest a change.....im pretty happy with the rubber......but with the power suggestion.....i jus need some extra ommphhh at low rpms....thats all.......
    LuVn Da CaSh FLo

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    tein super street, flex or buddy club are all in your price range

Quote Originally Posted by yourfather View Post
    tein super street, flex or buddy club are all in your price range
    alrite cool....il check them out.....
    LuVn Da CaSh FLo

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    i agree with the boys above, that handling is going to give you better feel and you'll enjoy driving your car a whole lot more.

I got a mate who just got xforce headers and an injen intake, mated to a 2inch exhaust he already hand on the car, and you couldnt pay him enough to wipe the smile off his face... a power increase thats worthwhile is dependant on what you feel an increase in power is...

Good luck

For $2000 you can get:- Hi Flow cat, exhaust, headers all from the highly reputable Australian brand XForce. Take out your resonator as well that's **FREE**

Account Disabled Array
    2k is not worth modding your car. I reckon save up abit more and get a DOHC Vtec engine in your car.

Member Array
    Behind the wheel of my car, cruising the hills of adelaide
    Car:
    ED6 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by layzie769 View Post
    sorri wut i meant with my comment was....i alreadi got kings in there.....coilovers would be good idea.....do u know some good quality ones? not tooo pricey?......
    could always get skunk2 coilovers off ebay. they're only height adjustable but come pretuned with spring rates of 8kg/mm and 6kg/mm, and will only set you back about $550US. unless you're planning on running bucketloads of power, and punching it thru the track with 400hp, you wouldnt need much more than skunkies.

and if you really wanna save money, you can get ebay extractors + full exhaust for an extra $150 US. shipping will bump it up a bit, but you can still grab the ebay struts and sways for $10 each, + delivery. unless you're taking your car to the track, the ebay stuff is good enough for street and twisties.

otherwise, save up money and get another car.
    Current Performance Modifications to ED6:
    not telling, but it involves a semi-quad carb setup, and lots and lots of compression.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Rear and front sway bars first. If you are happy with your tyres, then do coils. BC N+ spec is nice. Left over money, put it into the front and rear strut bars and a lower arm brace. Anything left over? Get some headers. Which ones? You'll have to do your research first. Leave your intake the same for now. Exhaust is still optional as the d16y4 doesn't flow as high to require a 2" exhaust.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    EG2
    not worth modin your... unless u r 100% your not goin 2 change the engine.

my advise is i would save another 1-2k more n get a b16a half cut n put it in.. n thn wrk frm ther. lol.. but its gna cost more thn 3-4k 2 do n engin converstion and up it on the road unless u no ppl