Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Project DC2

Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    intgera dc2
    Lol Wel we had alot of trouble with my car, with BC cams when it hits Vtec it looses all power, James said it either to big or the cams were badly manufractured so i had to put stock B16a cams in it which was only abliable at the time after all the head baging we made 164.8kw at the wheel which was pretty good could made more but my manifold was to resective

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    Quote Originally Posted by INTEG View Post
    Lol Wel we had alot of trouble with my car, with BC cams when it hits Vtec it looses all power, James said it either to big or the cams were badly manufractured so i had to put stock B16a cams in it which was only abliable at the time after all the head baging we made 164.8kw at the wheel which was pretty good could made more but my manifold was to resective
    intake or exhaust?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    mmmmm..........thats interesting..............
    on my set up with stock b18c7 dc2r motor turbo, once vtec was engaged it lost and stopped making torque....it also lost 30 or so kw then started to make power again..............
    so what you gonna do now?????????????????

Member Array
    Car:
    intgera dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by IEVAQ8 View Post
    mmmmm..........thats interesting..............
    on my set up with stock b18c7 dc2r motor turbo, once vtec was engaged it lost and stopped making torque....it also lost 30 or so kw then started to make power again..............
    so what you gonna do now?????????????????
    Yerh that was the thing we couldnt work out it lost everything torque and power like it lost compression. James was saying it could be be cams was badly manfractured so we stuck in B16a cams, thanks to alex and it was fine after that but i could only run 8pound once it got higher boost level the boost was unstable it was fluxuating to much

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    mmmmmmm.............
    again its wierd..........because we had the same issue with mine, but i got stock standard b18c7 dc2r motor...................

ohh well...........i'll keep you posted on how it goes once i change a few things..............dizzy cap, rotor button, plugs leads & vtec solenoid filter.......i ordered them last week from my mate who works at honda.........should be in on monday................so once fitted and we check valve clearences........i will take it back for final tune and hopefully its fixed...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    any updates man??????????