Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    180sx

FN2 CTR Light bulb type ?

What sort of lights do they have?

Eg. H1, H4, H7, 9005(HB3), 9006(HB4) etc.

Edit: Found answer, H7's!
    I was looking around google and stuff, no help. Found the manual and looked there... got the answer....
    Last edited by 1996ek1; 13-10-2007 at 08:00 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    if you are going to change the bulb you need a small hand to change the right light since it is a very tight squeeze to get into the light. Otherwise if you have big hands you have to move the battery
    Triangular exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx
    Quote Originally Posted by sitta View Post
    if you are going to change the bulb you need a small hand to change the right light since it is a very tight squeeze to get into the light. Otherwise if you have big hands you have to move the battery
    Plan on getting HID's.
    But what do i do for hi beams? Hi's are a H1 bulb, but i dont have to get 2 kits do i? Ive never heard of people getting 2 sets of HID's....

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx
    I could just use the MTEC 4xxxK H1 halogens aye? Because no way in hell am i spending the money on 2 sets of HID's if thats the case.... (they dont even come in highbeam do they lol? apart from H4)

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    yup, im didnt change the high. When do you use high anyway? and how long do you use them for? its so unecessary
    Triangular exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx
    yup, im didnt change the high. When do you use high anyway? and how long do you use them for? its so unecessary
    my exact thoughts....

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    How much are you paying for HID's and where from? Also how long would it take to install them..because I know it took sitta quite a bit of time to put them in.
    civic type R

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by 1996ek1 View Post
    Plan on getting HID's.
    But what do i do for hi beams? Hi's are a H1 bulb, but i dont have to get 2 kits do i? Ive never heard of people getting 2 sets of HID's....
    I'd leave the highbeams alone since you don't use them often. If you use highbeams only for flashing, then the HID's life will be decreased as they don't like to be turned on and off for short durations.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    mine was just under $200. took me about 2 hours to do it because of the tight space on the right
    Triangular exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_typer View Post
    How much are you paying for HID's and where from? Also how long would it take to install them..because I know it took sitta quite a bit of time to put them in.
    $260+$20 postage from BT-Revolution (forum trader) Or atleast plan on buying that kit for now. Dunno how long install wud take, would have to see BT-Revolution takes a while to reply, and 1.5weeks delivery time. So im going to have to wait atleast 2 weeks... =\

And Aaronng, i didnt know that turning them on and off (flashing) was bad. But ive decided to just leave the hi beams, or maybe change to MTEC 4xxxK halogens or something. Probably just leave them how they are.

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx
    mine was just under $200. took me about 2 hours to do it because of the tight space on the right
    Bet it was worth the 2 hours lol...

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    I personally wouldn't have clue about changing lights on my car..so would probably have to take it somewhere to get it done. But the CTR has H7 type lights, dont they? and you would recommend buying them from BT-Revolution?
    civic type R