Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by E_Honda View Post
    yep, just the part price. I'll msg Destrukshn for another quote.
    I purchased the 2 front door actuator's from Destrukshn (thanks mate ) and installed them myself, the central locking is perfect now.

Theres no real way that dirt build up could occur from what i saw, since the actuator is fully enclosed in plastic and the rod up to the lock doesn't really have any exposed areas.

I'm pretty confident the motor inside the actuator is the problem, so i'm gonna crack open the faulty one and take a peak. Its a stupid design where you can't replace just the motor inside since its all sealed in a solid plastic, anyway its all good now and i'm happy so i'll stop bitchin

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    lol good work.
    =)

hey guys, i got a 99 accord vti-l and am also havign this problem. central locking for front passenger side door wont lock properly. its been bugging me for a while now,could ani1 gimme a rough price to fix it?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by accordfanboy View Post
    hey guys, i got a 99 accord vti-l and am also havign this problem. central locking for front passenger side door wont lock properly. its been bugging me for a while now,could ani1 gimme a rough price to fix it?
    what do you mean its not working properly? is the locking mechanism not moving when you lock/unlock the car?
    I noticed with my car the lock would move down very slowly or a bit rough, until eventually it wouldnt move at all. Just replaced the actuator in the door and works fine now, it cost around $140 for the part i installed it myself. Good idea to have a look first see if theres anything visibly wrong.

You should ask destrukshn for a quote, great seller

cheers for that =p, yer it doesnt move at all, looks like i needa replace the motor

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by accordfanboy View Post
    cheers for that =p, yer it doesnt move at all, looks like i needa replace the motor
    no probs. FYI if the actuator is anything like the euro theres no way of replacing just the motor, its all enclosed in solid plastic otherwise it would cost no more than a couple of bucks for a new motor.

I still haven't got around to cracking open my dead actuator, but i'll let everyone know and post some pics once i do.

I've also got the same problem on my 05 euro luxury and it's only on 40K on the odometre.
    It sounds like its a common problem on the Euro, when I unlock or lock I have to press the remote twice to make sure the passenger side locks or unlocks as required...the thing about my one was that this problem occurred about a month after the warranty expired. My car is always garaged or parked under cover