Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3ebo0 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm thinking about buying a cd5 (most likely a vti/-s) and looking at the ones on the market atm.. most cd5's have nearly or have done more than 200,000kms (fair enough it's been around for while).

Just want the opinions of any cd5 owners with ~200,000kms. How is it? Is there any problems/things I should know about it? Like engine-wise, suspension-wise.. etc. Or should I just save up another year for the '98 accord vti (CG), which have less k's? Any opinions are welcome! =]
    Mine has 250,000 kms on her, but drives and idles still like new. VTEC still kicks in just as good as day one also.

Don't let the number of kms decide it's health.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 Accord
    Hey mate, probably just more of the same, but i bought my CD5 with about 150k, its now about to tick over to 190k (40k in a year :S) but its going great. serviced every 10k by local mechanic and havent had to replace A THING, besides getting a near new set of stock struts as the original were cactus.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1996 Honda Accord VTi-S
    cd-chassis accord is one of the more reliable cars ever built on the planet... they were built like a tank. mine was 255,000 before i sold it.
    "Sandwich every bit of criticism between two thick layers of praise!" - Mary Ash