Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Thread: Whiteline

Hey just lettin everyone know that i contacted whiteline about the damage that was caused on my car, and after a few emails and phone calls they agreed to pay half my repair cost and supply me with their newly designed swaybar reinforcement kit for free.

The repair money arrived in a few days and the reinforcement kit came a week later.

I have had my sub frame re-welded and reinforced with some steel plates and just fitted the new reinforcement kit two days ago. so far so good.

The new kit came with all the nuts and bolts and new endlinks, looks good and seems to be of a good design, (much better than their old) also shouldn't have any more problems seeing as though my frame is now reinforced anyway.

So wanna say thanks to Whiteline for helping me out

Will post up some pics in the next few days.
    WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

Great Stuff - From most of the feedback here, it looks like Whiteline is pretty on about their after sales support.
    MFactory Competition Products

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    Quote Originally Posted by DNYALL View Post
    Hey just lettin everyone know that i contacted whiteline about the damage that was caused on my car, and after a few emails and phone calls they agreed to pay half my repair cost and supply me with their newly designed swaybar reinforcement kit for free.

The repair money arrived in a few days and the reinforcement kit came a week later.

I have had my sub frame re-welded and reinforced with some steel plates and just fitted the new reinforcement kit two days ago. so far so good.

The new kit came with all the nuts and bolts and new endlinks, looks good and seems to be of a good design, (much better than their old) also shouldn't have any more problems seeing as though my frame is now reinforced anyway.

So wanna say thanks to Whiteline for helping me out

Will post up some pics in the next few days.
    any pics of how you reenforced it?
    Club EM1 Represents - member 01 of 01

Here is the new set up. it is hard to tell how they actually re-inforced it because it has all been painted so can't really see.

Also he took photos of how bad the damage was, he said that once the kit was off, he could have just the lower part of the sub frame off with his hand it was that bad. also the back side of where the lca bolt went through was completely broken out and there was about half an inch of movent, this caused the tie bar to bend as well. He didn't know how the LCA bolt didn't just fall out while i was driving

But it all feels as solid as a rock now so all is good.

WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Awesome! Looking real good and real low too,Noooice.I Love your car

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    looks exactly the same as my setup
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

i know this is abit old but the reinforce plate is it both side or just one side if it makes sense

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    only one side. You couldn't put anything on the otherside i looked into it
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo View Post
    only one side. You couldn't put anything on the otherside i looked into it
    Hmm.....this is the main flaw of the old and new whiteline "heavy duty mounts".
    The ASR kit and BEAKS kit both use a small rear piece on both sides of the subframe to further spread the extra load and reinforce the subframe.

im goin to buy dc2r front and rear swaybar for my eg
    do you fink it will hold for track use or i definitely need a reinforce plate like asr or beaks kits

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    u def will need a kit for ur itr rear swaybar
    mugen無限power

i thought itr and eg have similar chassi. if itr does not need a kit why does the eg?