Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer

Civic 06/07 Foglamps for VTi/VTi-L... anyone order these?

Just wondering if anyone has ordered the optional foglamps for the VTi or VTi-L models. If so, please tell me (or better yet, take a photo?) of the switch inside the car?

I'm curious if it's a toggle switch on the buttons console on the right of the wheel (not sure what else you call that bay of empty switches) or if it's like the Sport which is located on the stalk.

Cheers.
    jc.

its integrated on the stick where the hi/low beams are. Theres like a turning style switch about 1/4 way down. Only comes on if parker lights are on, so you cant drive with foggies only

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Civic Vti
    I haven't got mine yet, but I was told I would get a new stalk with it.. (Vti)

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    its on the stalk.
    oh btw, i would kindly recommend staying away from aftermarket ones, seen the swiches fail, and a poor design, which doesn't make fitment that great, and off, also the adjustment for it, is pretty useless.
    lol.

anywhere outside of honda we can source the oem foglights (with all parts) so we can install ourself?

or is it possible to purchase from honda themself without installation?

just wondering what's the cheapest way to get foggies on.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Civic Vti
    Ryanc: PM destrukshn just above you ^^^

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    of course you can buy ity without honda installing it.
    when you buy it you get all the parts

you also, get the instructions to install from honda in the box when you buy the foglights
    lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    lol i'm just currently debating whether or not to spring for the genuine OEM ones. only catch is i don't have much $$ atm ><

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    lol i'm just currently debating whether or not to spring for the genuine OEM ones. only catch is i don't have much $$ atm ><
    my advice, go for genuine for the reasons i said above.
    and in the end, your just gonna have to buy another kit to use it as spare parts.
    lol.

Plenty of money lah. You bought a genuine mugen spoiler

Jace, I just got some aftermarket oem ones (from ebay) installed, My mechanic wired them so that it only comes on if the parkers come on, turns off when I turn parkers off. The switch for on/off is located in the empty buttons beside the steering wheel.

So far (touch wood), no problems, but honestly, only had them for less than a week... lol. The beam throw is like any other foglight, fits perfectly... so no complaints

btw, it seems like there are only like 5 people active on FD threads (me, Shimian, jace, Jo_e)... lol

cos we love our FDs