Hi guys,

just picked up an Apexi VAFC and im wondering where in melb i can get it installed for a reasonable price?... also, do i have to get it dyno tuned? does anyone know the cost of Install and tune etc?

any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

(If this post is in the wrong section, please move to necessary page)

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Technik Tuning do them, and yes, dyno tuning is best...

Installation depends on what car you got...

You can PM me for more detials if you like

CHEERS
    Nick
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R Series 2
    Watch out, too! There's a certain popular dyno tuning and JDM parts supplier in Nunawading that installed mine and it spent less than 5 minutes on the dyno (I watched them dyno it!). Plus, they fooled me into saying what dyno figure I had achieved before, and was targeting!!! Don't be as thick as I was if they ask you that one!

And don't let them convince you you need to fiddle to much with the VTEC cut in point! If it's a B16A, stick with 5400-5600 minimum, anything lower will leave you with a torque and power hole!!! The VAFC works well though! I have an SAFC2 also and it's amazing the difference it made to my turbo Skyline! Best of luck!
    iijjee
    Turbos Torque... VTEC Speaks!

thanks for that guys.. well the advice i been getting from most people are that i wont realli benefit from installing the VAFC cause i have no performance modz to my 98 vtir lude, so i think im just gonna resell it. anyone interested feel free to pm for a pic.