Thread: swaybar bolts

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 DC2R

swaybar bolts

I need to know what size bolts are used on EK front + rear swaybar bushings. Its the bolts that attach the metal C shaped thingy to the chassis.

ive looked in my service manual and it says "Flange bolt 8 x 1.25mm" for the front, dunno about the rears.

any1 got ne more info on em like length? or ne1 out there generous to give/sell me some

ta

its a 12mm headed bolt about 1 inch long. high tensile bolt and thats all i can think of lol. You should be able to find something in a honda workshop bin

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 DC2R
    ahh okay thanks...last resort was gettin some m10 8x1.25mm ones and cutting them if they are too long..but rather be safe and get the right ones

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Take the bolt out, go to Repco and use their bolt-sizing thingy. You just screw your bolt into their size checker and you'll find out which one it is. Then just measure the length normally.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 DC2R
    yeah i wud have done that but i dont have the bolts :S thats y i goto source my own

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 DC2R
    bumpy. ne1 know?

come round when your free, and bring my jack sl*t.. im sure i have these bolts sitting around.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 DC2R
    negator u get the jack when i get my $100 :P

you get your $100 when i get my jack and buddynuts back :P