Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Member Array
    Car:
    2000 dc2r
    Quote Originally Posted by EUR003act View Post
    my red "H" DC5R badge and euroR badges look absoluetly f*rken sexy on my euro! just because we never got the euroR in aus shouldnt mean i cant have it on mine... its a sexy option that i think looks good, it my car, i like it, everyone else get stuffed
    apparently this makes you a wanker... but i think you're right. there's something bout those red badges, they look good!!!
    i think i you like your ride, ya should take pride in it.

hmmm, hope this doesn't read wrong... red-badge = good
    Last edited by AzKik-R; 06-11-2007 at 10:17 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Subaru Tai-berty
    exactly, its looks hott n d owner thinks so, so its all good. its no ones business and if u think it is your business just keep it to yourself or your "cool group"

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 dc2r
    anyways, i've finished work for the night, been a fantastic debate, thank you fo55il & string and others, its been very enlightening!!! have a good night all

ROFL AzKik-R you're a joke. I can think whoever I want is a wanker, that's the beauty of opinion. You can spout whatever garbage you want about cd players (sorry I couldn't understand what the hell you are on about) and gtr's but in the end, my opinion stands: people who rice up their cars are idiots.

And for the record, red badges can look great. They are subtle and as long as they are genuine (or a ****ing good fake) then they can do good things. They aren't making a lucritive statement such as bullshit like cromies and stickers. No need to falsely extrapolate my points to try to make one of your own (which I am still yet to read). Clearly when I say "driving an illusion", I mean exactally "driving something advertised only slightly but still a little bit, but definately not exactally what it is" :rollseyesheavily: . Nice one!

You can have pride in your car without resorting to tacky bullshit. I'm glad I don't drive a riced up POS, i'm loving avoiding attention from idiots like yourself!

And regarding the 'ladies', sorry, but i'm more interested in ladies that are older than 16 and don't hang out at maccas on a friday night - but if classless skanks are your bag, all the power to you!

woo rice debate.
    '12 PWP Tree Hugging Machine
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R

Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTI-R CIVIC
    string lets say some one has a stock say... 94 gsi and then put a bodykit on it - no stickers no type R bullshit just a kit no chromes! maybe just some subtle 16"s. In your opinion are they a wanker if its their choice not to increase their engine power or handling of their car?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Nissan > Honda :D
    People have been doing stupid shit like putting other badges on their cars for years. Take a look at all the V8 Commodore drivers with Chevrolet badges on them, they figure they have a Chev engine they deserve a Chev badge. It'd be like me putting a Nissan badge on my old VL Commodore (which I have also seen...). But we are talking about Honda's here not crappy Holden's

I totally agree that its stupid to put a type R badge on anything that doesn't come with it stock, ie not a type R As far as I'm concerned badges shouldn't be changed at all, with the exception of different colours to match the colour/theme of the car, like going from silver Honda badges to gold ones...

Just my two cents on the whole situation. Don't be a poser.

Member Array
    Car:
    X
    Turned into a ego match and who likes what. Will never be able to agree on each others opinion. CLOSED
    I love bombs and explosions they are my business.... and business is good.

Intellectually "challenged" EXPERTS gotta lovem

GO IDF Kicking butt since 1949 !!