Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra VTIR
    Getting a "Type R" sticker on your non type R is try hard and ricey.

Putting on a red H or A badge is ok, makes the car look better. Just like how some peeps put on a blue/yellow or black H badge, its all just for looks, not a try hard version of a type R.

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Integra Luxury
    no way would i put typeR stickers on my dc5lux

red badging....maybe, but i look the stock look of the black badges. nice and simple which is what i like
    2004 Integra DC5 Luxury Alabaster/Satin Silver

Find this post useful? Give me some rep points

i reckon its fully sick BRO!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Emily
    Quote Originally Posted by tseesinngwailo View Post
    No different to Honda releasing the "Type S"........
    What you mean by that? Quite different to me.

I've seen a 7thGen GLi have Type R stickers, along with a shopping list as well.
    And also a late 80's Camry with Type R on its mudflaps and a fart canon.
    Both looked pretty lame.
    A B A

The hills are alive with the sound of VTEC.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R Series 2
    Not a true fan of this either, even tho my EG is faster than an EK Type R! That's not the point tho, I know! Plenty of people do it. I saw a dodgy GT badge on an ED Falcon yesterday. How many GTST Skylines have you seen with a GTR badge???

Now for the truth. My EG has a Type R badge one the back (from an EK9!). I didn't put it there... and if I remove it I'm going to leave a blank hole in my lower tailgate. It doesn't look bad, it's small and it really doesn't bother me enough to spend the time figuring how to replace it with something 'official' and 'real'.

My 2cents...
    iijjee
    Turbos Torque... VTEC Speaks!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    fark that..

get a GTiR sticker... one grade about vtir
    Club EM1 Represents - member 01 of 01

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo 6
    No and No!!!!!!
    No signature

Member Array
    Car:
    MX83 cressida
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Stick View Post
    but isnt ur car a eg5? why do u call it a eg6?
    Yoy got me, but if i said EG5, then ppl would assume it was less than it is, it is no longer an EG5, as it has all the gems from an EG6 converted over, if someone puts in the hard effort of converting a DC2 to an R, including, engine, seats, kit, carbon fibre trim etc, then they can badge it as what they want!
    On another note, i would not dream of putting SiR badges on it, because A/M ones always look cheap and crappy anyway!!

Truth is, no one is fooled when some ricer puts type R stickers on an EG Breeze or a prelude and you can pick a GSI DC2 a mile off 9 times out of 10, regardless of the badging!!

I've seen a boxy old bomb of a peugeot or something with a typeR sticker. It was *pause.... pause.... mega LOL!*

Anyways, I've got a VTiR void of any badging or wing (no holes either) which i think is good cuz ppl will with think lesser of me until I suprisingly zoom away =)
    Although I must admit I do need the "H" badges cuz atm it looks kinda whack. Some might say "hey everyone knows it's a honda" but hey it's like a person without a nose. Everyone still knows its human right?

Anyways, thats my random rant.

PS Daytime tv sucks mega balls.

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasakani View Post
    What you mean by that? Quite different to me.

I've seen a 7thGen GLi have Type R stickers, along with a shopping list as well.
    And also a late 80's Camry with Type R on its mudflaps and a fart canon.
    Both looked pretty lame.
    yes lol. that is in the pics that made you lol thread. quite sad.. and embarassing
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra VTIR
    People always ask me what kinda of car mine is because i have the red Acura badge.

Just laugh it off.
    '12 PWP Tree Hugging Machine
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R