Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    JAZZ
    Hey guys.. my 96 civic vtir was recently killed (lol) so im looking to get a brand new car in the next month.

The EK4 had 118kw power standard, so im going to be hard pressed to find something like that i really like that is affordable

I just wanted to get some realistic info and opinions on how the Jazz (vti or vtis) compares with other new small cars.

Im not considering a corolla, hyundai, barina, daewoo or anything else like that. Besides the jazz i only really like the Renault Clio (Privledge 1.6L man) or perhaps the Mazda3 but its way to pricey for anythig but the base..

Any suggestions/feedback about your Jazz??? Ive been quoted a Vti @ $22,800 drive away with a rear spoiler/front 'sports' grille, alloys in black and $24K drive away for the renault. (thats only email quotes without any real bargining ect..) havent really looked at any other new cars.. honestly i miss the EK4!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazzzzz
    is that $22800 for the cvt or manual?

i reckon jazz is the most practical small car out there. Hell,its more practical than even a bigger sedan.

Member Array
    Car:
    Enzo
    what car did ur vtir got killed with?

GO THE JAZZ!
    "It’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow."

Member Array
    Car:
    Fridge
    that 22800 drive away looks like a very good price.

we will be taking delivery of our VTi-S next week or so, it should have landed in Sydney by now.

We nearly made the salesman cry, but eventually we got a VTi-S Automatic with tint, floor mats and slimline weather shields for a straight swap on the trade in (a value of $25,000)

Member Array
    Car:
    Fridge
    By the way, i would pic the jazz over the clio anyday!
    i would shy away from any cars from the smaller european car manufacturers... too many problems!

Member Array
    Car:
    EU3 CIVIC
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbi
    Any suggestions/feedback about your Jazz??? Ive been quoted a Vti @ $22,800 drive away with a rear spoiler/front 'sports' grille, alloys in black and $24K drive away for the renault. (thats only email quotes without any real bargining ect..) havent really looked at any other new cars.. honestly i miss the EK4!!!
    new clio should be out next year, renault finish is a bit disappointing, & its cramp inside, a friend of mine has a clio sport, its pretty quick i must admit. i believe you can get a vti-s manual for that price that you mentioned... :wink:

Member Array
    Car:
    JAZZ
    yeah i would probably be getting a manual.. though i like the idea of the cvt 7speed thingy.

I guess i like the clio cause its looks less like a shoe than the jazz, and its a little more stylish.. but i think i am leaning towards the jazz now.. bah i dont know!!

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Don't worry about the shoe thing.....just dump it and it looks much better. My roof-line is now lower than a current model pulsar sedan.

The Clio will be slow too...go the Jazz for sure!

Member Array
    Car:
    00DC2R
    that's true. don't think u'll find any small hatch with 81kw.

Member Array
    Car:
    00DC2R
    btw kimbi,i think u've been quoted a price for the Jazz CLASSIC. honda oz added a few bits (rear spoiler, 15-inch rims, front sports grill) and kept the price. good value for money i reckon.
    honda could be trying to dispose of stock of current gen Jazz before the facelifted Jazz arrive later this year.

Member Array
    Car:
    JAZZ
    nope that was the price for a black VTi (with that stuff thrown in) and the VTis is 2K more got it in writing.. hehe

the Clio 1.6L has 80kW, so only 1kW less than the jazz.. and it doesnt look like a shoe!! he he he

nah i am begining to love the jazz, but its something a little kitchy about it.. like a beetle or something? i dunno.. guess thats why im asking yall

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    It looks phat dumped on stockies......trust me!

but I know what you mean about the whole "kitchy" thing....I like it. Others don't.

I would try and hold out until the update comes out in October if you can....