Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro auto Lux

OEM style/MG style body kit

hello, was tossing between these two bodykits to get for my euro.... i couldnt find a full pic of OEM style. Going to buy it of carmate.com. MG style is a little conservative but looks alright. Theyd dint ahve a pic for oem style. If anyone has any pics of oem post em if u can, would help me make my decision

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    Have you actually seen this product or just the pictures off the net ? Have you called them to ask questions ? painted ? not painted ? Install ? Warranty or guarentee

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    please do not get items from carmate

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro auto Lux
    no i have not asked them any of these questions :/..........what is wrong with car mate.... i really dont have a choice.. thats the only place i could find in aus thats ells a body kit for a euro lol

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    there are plenty more man.

I tried the whole body kit thing, I was disappointed. Get the OEM one, but get it from Honda, or import one from a reputable manufacturer.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro auto Lux
    how do i get it from Honda? (presuming u mean my local honda dealer is able to get 1 for me?)

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    yeah of course they are my friend.

or talk to Yonas from JDM Yard about how to get a REAL Mugen kit, or what other kits are available.

www.jdmyard.com

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro auto Lux
    but that doesnt mean they r my friend does it your father :P i guess ill try asking my dealer....and checking jmd yard

Quote Originally Posted by yourfather View Post
    please do not get items from carmate
    whats wrong with them?

do tell some of your experience instead of just posting a do not get items from so and so....

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    whats wrong with them?

do tell some of your experience instead of just posting a do not get items from so and so....
    Because most of the kit from carmate are not made from A Grade fibreglass so it's not flexible and cracked easily. If you wanna buy replica just make sure the quality is good. The mugen kit that i have now is really flexible so it won't crack easily.
    Last edited by Atjo; 08-11-2007 at 09:04 AM.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

Team YCD Geek Array
    Car:
    K24A Dim Sum Trolley
    Check out Jetspeed too, they have a good rep.

http://www.jetspeed.com.au/
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin' - EuroAccord13, Mugen88, Adammet04, jamchen, krogoth, yourfather, Sydsyd, Atjo, SiReal, Xplodin

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by Atjo View Post
    Because most of the kit from carmate are not made from A Grade fibreglass so it's not flexible and cracked easily. If you wanna buy replica just make sure the quality is good. The mugen kit that i have now is really flexible so it won't crack easily.

just wonder where you get your mugen kit from?? i after that for a long time but still can't found it in melbourne