Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6

More pics of OEM Style Talon Bodykit

Foglights: Thats $30 USD plus $50 ship Ebay foglights. I skipped the factory plugs and instructions as they didnt fit my cars as meant for tsx. A simply routing of the wiring means I can turn on the fogs at any time regardless of the normal headlights, but they will turn off when you remove the keys. I painted them R81 ebay red with supercheap r81 spray and clear coat.

The fit isnt perfect but they look the business with the new front lip dont you think? Great for "counter-fogging" commdore ute dickheads!

I cant image why anyone would'nt paint the stock grey fog plastics! Note that the standrad grey plastic fogs wouldnt take proper undercoat but they took the red paint paint perfectly. Wierd.

Makes the car look a lot tougher and "get out of my way" from the rear vision mirror to help me cut through traffic!

What do you guys think?

Angry Face time:
    Last edited by Suntzu; 29-12-2008 at 11:20 AM.
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Heck, that looks really good, no suprise with the scrape already
    excellent pics mate, gives other users better idea of wat they can expect.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Yeah,looks good.Pity i can't get one!If i did i'd never get out of my driveway.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Black Accord Euro Lux 04

Thumbs up

wow sexii thats so hot, i juz got bak frm 3wks o/sea and was soo hanging to see the results online! what a good outcome so impressed..

Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu View Post

Foglights: Thats $30 USD plus $50 ship Ebay foglights. I skipped the factory plugs and instructions as they didnt fit my cars as meant for tsx. A simply routing of the wiring means I can turn on the fogs at any time regardless of the normal headlights, but they will turn off when you remove the keys. I painted them R81 ebay red with supercheap r81 spray and clear coat.

The fit isnt perfect but they look the business with the new front lip dont you think? Great for "counter-fogging" commdore ute dickheads!

I cant image why anyone would'nt paint the stock grey fog plastics! Note that the standrad grey plastic fogs wouldnt take proper undercoat but they took the red paint paint perfectly. Wierd.

Makes the car look a lot tougher and "get out of my way" from the rear vision mirror to help me cut through traffic!

What do you guys think?

Angry Face time:
    oww i jus dont know .. shuld i stay accord or go integra.. no one sits in my accord juz me

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu View Post

What do you guys think?

Angry Face time:
    My god that is hot, makes me want to do it now, you dont need primer for the grey foglight plastic?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 05
    hey suntzu looks good

can you get a side on shot of the car especially side on shot of the front spoiler?
    and also shot of rear bar when its all done

if theres one thing about the stock euro, its the way the front bumper slopes under when you look at it side on...looks sucky...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro/Civic Si
    Thanks for sharing with detailed pics, this certainly helps me out with my decision making. I just bought a Euro this week...very excited about it!!
    O P T I C A L . N O T E
    P H O T O G R A P H Y - Real Car Photography
    http://www.opticalnote.com

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD2

talon kit installed.

*pic wont load up will try again.

Got my Euro R kit

Will post pics once i put the kit up...wish me luck
    Last edited by defibros; 25-01-2009 at 01:00 PM.

congrats, looking forward to the pictures

Woke up in the ARVO today.

Decide to put in my euro R kit on my car..

start with the rear

After the rear lip is fitted.

Next the original side skirts..

The Euro R side skirts on..

and finally the Last Euro R lip..

I manage to score a Mugen Grill as well

Wonder if i should remove the Chrome Trim on my bonnet

The whole original kit fits perfectly..

Very happy with it

i dont see any diff in the side skirts hahaah